What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
You know what, it’s no secret I didn’t want JA in the team but even I thought the booing went too far.

However, I would have absolutely no issues with 25k fans booing the shit out of this greedy merkin in round 4 next year and I’d probably partake. I just can’t fathom this way of thinking in a team sport. It’s unforgivable.

I hope the media remind us all of this before his first game.

Noise

Coach
You know what, it’s no secret I didn’t want JA in the team but even I thought the booing went too far.

However, I would have absolutely no issues with 25k fans booing the shit out of this greedy merkin in round 4 next year and I’d probably partake. I just can’t fathom this way of thinking in a team sport. It’s unforgivable.

We won’t forget.

Delboy

First Grade
He re signed with the Roosters
Amazing how a club with so few members and according to Buzz salary cap pressure, can sign all rep players off contract and add Brandon Smith. Oh, they did release Verrills, so they have a spare $1.5 million now. Seems strange how all the stories about the cap at the Roosters went so quiet, the media don’t want to miss their lunches I guess. Easier too when you are based in such a poverty rental and real estate area 🤔

hindy111

Post Whore
Amazing how a club with so few members and according to Buzz salary cap pressure, can sign all rep players off contract and add Brandon Smith. Oh, they did release Verrills, so they have a spare $1.5 million now. Seems strange how all the stories about the cap at the Roosters went so quiet, the media don’t want to miss their lunches I guess. Easier too when you are based in such a poverty rental and real estate area 🤔

I read they made an offer to RTS....

Rocket man

Juniors
I reckon most of us here would prefer he didn’t fight it and take advantage of the fact that the NRL allowed fines to be paid during finals rather than suspensions.

I have zero doubt that’s what his team mates and the club would prefer as well.
I think he pays the fine if it was the GF he was missing

Rocket man

Juniors

It seems a lot of people won't need a reminder

Soto

Bench
And we have another team player on the way, Curtis Scott. No wonder our culture leaves a lot to be desired.
At least Scott would kick someone on the ground...I think we need his grubiness.
Even in the canbraaaa game, wighton was going for Moses all night and only big unit Mahoney stepped in.
We need a thug or two in this squad who won't take shit from cheap shot merchants...

Soto

Bench
That’s what I did. I went with my wife and watched them in NT and all up it cost close to that.
Nice one mate. Solid supporter. Blue and Gold to the core.
The GF cost me over $1500 for my 6 tickets and food, drinks etc. I'm not making this about me but showing how much the club means to me and my family. We are staunch supporters. My kids are so into it and I take my old man with me too. We embraced the GF week with new jerseys, streamers, balloons, car flags and so on and he earns 4 times what I earn but for me it's a club first mentality...it's a shame this sorry saga has taken up 5 pages or whatever it is.
I agree with Matto about the absurdity of the NRL MRC, judiciary etc but FFS fight it...
Anyhow maybe its an opportunity to say to Nathan Brown #13 spot is yours next yr if he can and BA can work out their differences.
Otherwise if he goes then Hopgood starts the year there.
Sometimes this is the only way a young bloke gets a crack..I hope blokes like EEZ, Mataele and even Wiremu grab the opportunity with both hands

IFR33K

Coach
He must be dumb as a plank, if the quotes in teh article are his reasons.

I know the guys at Bankstown bulls, his junior club think highly of him. When matto found out a kid at the club was sick, matto went well out of his way to help cheer the kid up. All on his own too. They all only have good things to say about him

That’s why it surprises me how he left the tigers, and now his antics re suspension/fine.

Last edited: