What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
It is actually pretty funny tbh
Yeah Matto is a meme and laughing stock. He wont be remembered for winning a premiership or playing for NSW.

He will be remembered for this stunt and being a massive tightarse.

I never saw Garry Jack play but i have only heard what a massive tightarse he is. Nothing about what a great FB he was Balmain, NSW or Australia.

Just wait and see what questions Fletch & Hindy ask parra players next year when doing there skits on fox league.

I reckon they will probe with how big of a tightarse is Matto?

Does Matto ever shout the boys a beer?

yy_cheng

Coach
Lads, do you know who else is the forgotten man for us next year? Bryce Cartwright. He was pretty good for us in 2021 surely he gets a crack at that starting back-row spot now that Papali'i has left. If he works on the defence he could be a real x-factor for us. If we can field a team something like this I think we can be up there next year.
Mate, Carty defending on the rhs will struggle big time.

I was for him in the middle coz in defense he wouldn't arm grab so much but really use his shoulders and body.

However, against the Cows, he was defending in the middle and was arm grabbing. Couldn't believe it.

I have given up on Carty, he had his chance against Nth Qld and then he throws that stupid offload along the ground plus the aforementioned arm grabs in the middle.

If Maka ate some angry merkin pills, he would do a good job.

As much as I prefer Matto at lock and ball play and offload, I think he's the best candidate on the Right Edge at the moment.

I thought we signed that Le Bron kid but everywhere that mentions INS and OUTS for next year, doesnt mention him

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Mate, Carty defending on the rhs will struggle big time.

I was for him in the middle coz in defense he wouldn't arm grab so much but really use his shoulders and body.

However, against the Cows, he was defending in the middle and was arm grabbing. Couldn't believe it.

I have given up on Carty, he had his chance against Nth Qld and then he throws that stupid offload along the ground plus the aforementioned arm grabs in the middle.

If Maka ate some angry merkin pills, he would do a good job.

As much as I prefer Matto at lock and ball play and offload, I think he's the best candidate on the Right Edge at the moment.

I thought we signed that Le Bron kid but everywhere that mentions INS and OUTS for next year, doesnt mention him
LeBron Tuala. He's not first grade ready yet. We signed him from second tier North's Devils. I think Murchie will replace Paps and Hopgood replace Marata in the 17. Rodwell/Nrown/Ogden to replace Oregon depending on who's still here and the quality of their off season I suppose.

emjaycee

Coach
I’m not saying this is definitely Matto’s situation, but just because you own a charity, doesn’t mean you aren’t benefiting from it. People who own charities can take a decent wage from that business, as well as use it as a tax write off. IMO, the fact he has this business doesn’t excuse this merkin behaviour.
People dont own charities.

Incorrect

Coach
I never saw Garry Jack play but i have only heard what a massive tightarse he is. Nothing about what a great FB he was Balmain, NSW or Australia.
So I'm guessing you've heard the story about the time on the 1986 Kangaroo Tour, Garry Jack was with a bunch of teammates drinking in the hotel bar one night and when it came to his turn to shout, he legged it upstairs to his room to retrieve the complimentary 6-pack of XXXX all players were given when they landed in the UK from his minibar and brought it back downstairs and handed them out for his shout.... Lol

Tiger5150

Bench
Yeah Matto is a meme and laughing stock. He wont be remembered for winning a premiership or playing for NSW.

He will be remembered for this stunt and being a massive tightarse.

Just wait and see what questions Fletch & Hindy ask parra players next year when doing there skits on fox league.

I reckon they will probe with how big of a tightarse is Matto?

Does Matto ever shout the boys a beer?
Matto should hope that that is what he is remembered for. Being tight is the least of his character flaws.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I pretty sure they didn’t offer him too much more than us
Well there is another conspiracy theory going around.

Ray Hadley gave it away with his spray a few weeks back.

But I believe it's more to do with Gus is a great salesman. And ayoub owed probabpy him a favour. So talked Reed into going there.