What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Angry_eel

First Grade

I think driving two times over the limit with your 3 children in the car makes you a genuine dickhead.

This incident was on 16th December 2017 after we signed him on November 17 & gave him another chance when no one wanted him.

He should have been sacked once the court findings were finalized in February 2018.
I didn't know his children were in the car. Man was a talent though, of a 'gamesmanship' kind.

Stevie

Bench
Just read Josh Mansour is unsigned for 23. Apparently played well for Lebanon last night.
I wonder if a smaller one year deal would solve a problem. He is strong as a bull.

Chipmunk

Coach
I think in context, a “dickhead” is someone who is influentially detrimental to the team being a contender. And so it’s kinda different for every team.
Scum and Queensland were/are full of people who I’d consider dickheads but because they are all similar dickheads, it’s more a driving force then one player derailing a team.
Why did you consider the Queensland team to be full of dickheads?

EppingEel

Juniors
Just read Josh Mansour is unsigned for 23. Apparently played well for Lebanon last night.
I wonder if a smaller one year deal would solve a problem. He is strong as a bull.
would we really need him, we already have:

Sivo, Simonssen, Waqa, Russell, Dunster, Loizou and Cini (who can fill in at wing).

SneakyEel

Juniors
Well maybe not but Sivo is a lazy merkin. Simonsen is a centre I think. Waqa I hope isn’t in the team. Russell and Dunster are extremely green.
Just think an experienced metre eater for a year would be helpful.
A one-year minimal wage contract wouldn't hurt. If he plays shit shaft him to reserve grade.

I think in context, a “dickhead” is someone who is influentially detrimental to the team being a contender. And so it’s kinda different for every team.
Scum and Queensland were/are full of people who I’d consider dickheads but because they are all similar dickheads, it’s more a driving force then one player derailing a team.
I think a dickhead is someone you really don't want to be in the company of. Which is why I question whether someone like Tony Williams falls into that category. Maybe he's a lovely guy but once a year or two does something f**king stupid.

strider

Post Whore
He did play well for lebanon today

But I believe the reason he finished the season in reserve grade is cos he was more diabolical under the high ball than Waqa .... and lets face it, thats f**kin diabolical

Latest posts