What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
Bu
these guys are premium players that play the premium positions. They are going to get paid...... how much money do you think melbourne is paying for their spine?

we need to be cap efficient in other areas to allow us to have premium players in the premium positions.
But don’t perform in premium games!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
Y
i think you have good cap management in order to keep your best guys. i feel like we have already made these tough decisions with players like Mahoney and Papalii.

atm we have a very good squad with very good players in the key positions. keep losing these guys and youll be down in the bottom 8 and youll wish you paid a little more to keep the talent you had.
ou don’t pay for the sake of paying

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think you only need one gun half. In a good enough team your secondary half will look like a gun anyway. Look at Hughes, Luai and Keary.
Lol Keary before he had concussion issues was one of the best halves in comp, Hughes is probably the most improved and Luai might be flattered in a top squad but he’s one of the elite 6’s in the comp.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol Keary before he had concussion issues was one of the best halves in comp, Hughes is probably the most improved and Luai might be flattered in a top squad but he’s one of the elite 6’s in the comp.
All are ordinary without their primary playmaker. Also ordinary at rep level.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To screw the club out of every red cent, just like our co captains.

really, every red cent ?

it's not like you to exaggerate,

truth is, they, or should I say their agents, currently don't know what will be available in 2024 so it would make sense to wait and see