What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
He played quite a lot of NSW CUP last year. I doubt it has anything to do with it. Shame for him regardless.
He was set for a break out year. A real shame last year with Haze also as 2022 could of been the year he established himself as a genuine NRL player.

Worse thing for both is other players leap frogged you fast when you have yet to establish yourself. I expect us to sign a back in the next few weeks. I doubt we want to rely on Lumelume

Fair enough.

Gronk

Staff member
We're struggling big time. If we didn't score those first two tries we would've been out of the contest a lot earlier.
But we did, so moot point really. We are very rusty and our outside backs and bench are gash. I think our spine + 12, 13 are actually Ok. The rest need a kick up the arse.