What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Russel might be ok. But he isn't dynamic. Has average speed,acceleration and power. I hope I am wrong but I don't see how he can be a difference maker.
He has had a bad run with injuries last 2 years.

Remember he has only played 6 first grade games.

Most players don't feel comfortable or up to speed until 30-40 games.

Outside of Gutho/Sivo the previous 2 weeks we had Dusnter/Russell and Penisini in the outside backs with not much FG experience between them.

hindy111

Post Whore
He has had a bad run with injuries last 2 years.

Remember he has only played 6 first grade games.

Most players don't feel comfortable or up to speed until 30-40 games.

Outside of Gutho/Sivo the previous 2 weeks we had Dusnter/Russell and Penisini in the outside backs with not much FG experience between them.

Sure. I just don't see anything explosive in his athleticism.

T-Boon

Coach
What is D Browns contract? How much & how long?
I have him earmarked as a centre if he doesn’t improve in the next couple weeks.

TheRam

Coach
Russel might be ok. But he isn't dynamic. Has average speed,acceleration and power. I hope I am wrong but I don't see how he can be a difference maker.

Yep unfortunately it sure is looking that way little buddy. But he is still young and raw to the NRL so we should wait and see how he develops over this and probably next season, if injury doesn't intervene. But us being crap this year isn't going to aid his development either.

But my instincts and probably yours too, is that he will be an average to decent 1st grader at best.

T-Boon

Coach
Wait BA played him at centre last year and was lambasted for it...
Yeah. Brown was a damn good 5-8 last year and didnt he shift him to get his useless son Jake into the team?
Different situation this year as it is becoming probable he is just not a good 5-8 and could fill a need at centre.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Is there a chance that we could somehow make a play for Blacker at Penrith or Baker from Roosters. Both could do a very good job while RCG is out. I wouldn't mind getting Kelly and Nofoaluma somehow as well. Does anyone know roughly how much we have to spend?

SneakyEel

Juniors
If we could somehow have:
  1. Gutherson
  2. Sivo
  3. Kelly
  4. Penisini
  5. Nofoaluma
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. RCG
  9. Hands
  10. Paulo
  11. Lane
  12. Matterson
  13. Hopgood
by the back end. We'd be hard to beat if we had a team like this but our recruitment is that f**king dumb. Nofa is literally sitting in reserve grade. Make a play for him FFS

I like Russell but he had a shocker against the Broncos and has showed much at all. He needs to start showing the talent that he had in juniors or the opportunity will pass him by. Same with Dylan Brown. Kid is way inconsistent. Goes missing. He needs a psych before a game telling him to get involved. Too relaxed.

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah. Brown was a damn good 5-8 last year and didnt he shift him to get his useless son Jake into the team?
Different situation this year as it is becoming probable he is just not a good 5-8 and could fill a need at centre.

No stop believing what you read on Facebook or on here.

And No he isn't a centre

If we could somehow have:
  1. Gutherson
  2. Sivo
  3. Kelly
  4. Penisini
  5. Nofoaluma
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. RCG
  9. Hands
  10. Paulo
  11. Lane
  12. Matterson
  13. Hopgood
by the back end. We'd be hard to beat if we had a team like this but our recruitment is that f**king dumb. Nofa is literally sitting in reserve grade. Make a play for him FFS

I don’t get the love for Nofa. He is so slow. Dumpster or Superman or on his level. We need someone with size and speed. Where’s Semi damn it!

I’d start seeing if the kid can play fullback. Maybe that’s how we keep him awake during a game. Can he take a high ball? fullback positioning would have to be worked on as well. He definitely has the speed and physicality to play the position.

Saw Skelton play a few games in reserves last year after transferring across from yawnion. Better prospect than alamotti.
He’s a good one. With Crighton, Addo Car, Kiraz all in-front of him I’d be offering a first grade spot and decent coin. Very Eric Grothe like

Latest posts