What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I know everyone here has been eagerly awaiting my take on Blore supposedly being shopped so who am I to disappoint?

Firstly, the "shopping" is being done by his management not the club but that said, its not clear to me why he is being held back in reggies. He is a good player, too good for NSW Cup, but by the same token not going to push his way into our starting pack either. He is a better player than Seyfarth who is currently on our bench (now that Joffa is gone ....sniff) so i genuinely dont know why he is held in reggies and Seyfarth is prefered (although Blore was injured last week).

He is also a natural edge forward but has bulked up a lot with some talk that Sheens wants him as a middle, which doesnt make sense to me other than the fact that he is never pushing past Bateman, Papali'i and Pole for a spot. We also have some gun back rowers coming through like Matamua and Chris Faagutu.

Like Joffa, its not a player I want to lose but less of a loss than Joffa. Blore is one of those guys trying to live up to "potential" and hasnt moved out of that phase yet for mine. Still living on one tackle against Nrown. Not the end of the world if he leaves but worried he will meet his potential somewhere else.
He’s one of a the long line of opposition players who’ve done one good thing against us that fans lambast BA for not signing immediately on deals too good to refuse.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He’s one of a the long line of opposition players who’ve done one good thing against us that fans lambast BA for not signing immediately on deals too good to refuse.
Yeah agree what's he done since.

It was 2020 when he took Nrown 3 years ago.

Tiger5150

Bench
Yeah agree what's he done since.

It was 2020 when he took Nrown 3 years ago.
Been coached by Madge for 2 years. That is the biggest problem for him and most of the young guys at the Tigers. Watch the improvement in guys like Twal, Stef, Pole, Toa, Tupou etc this year. And of course Bula

Delboy

First Grade
Imagine the spittle from 2gb if Parra sought a clearance for Turbo or the Hobbit, Hardley would go off like a rocket citing cheating or duty of care and flouting the NRL rules.

Never mentioned that Turbo was taken of indicatiing HIA and the club now saying it wasn’t that at all, so they could just put a sub on for no count. Gus can’t be criticised can he.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Imagine the spittle from 2gb if Parra sought a clearance for Turbo or the Hobbit, Hardley would go off like a rocket citing cheating or duty of care and flouting the NRL rules.

Never mentioned that Turbo was taken of indicatiing HIA and the club now saying it wasn’t that at all, so they could just put a sub on for no count. Gus can’t be criticised can he.

Says a lot what 2GB stand for that he still has a job after these bullying claims came out a few years from numerous people who worked with him over the years.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know everyone here has been eagerly awaiting my take on Blore supposedly being shopped so who am I to disappoint?

Firstly, the "shopping" is being done by his management not the club but that said, its not clear to me why he is being held back in reggies. He is a good player, too good for NSW Cup, but by the same token not going to push his way into our starting pack either. He is a better player than Seyfarth who is currently on our bench (now that Joffa is gone ....sniff) so i genuinely dont know why he is held in reggies and Seyfarth is prefered (although Blore was injured last week).

He is also a natural edge forward but has bulked up a lot with some talk that Sheens wants him as a middle, which doesnt make sense to me other than the fact that he is never pushing past Bateman, Papali'i and Pole for a spot. We also have some gun back rowers coming through like Matamua and Chris Faagutu.

Like Joffa, its not a player I want to lose but less of a loss than Joffa. Blore is one of those guys trying to live up to "potential" and hasnt moved out of that phase yet for mine. Still living on one tackle against Nrown. Not the end of the world if he leaves but worried he will meet his potential somewhere else.
BA used that tactic in both directions with Alvaro. Fat Daniel then skinny Daniel then Fat Daniel before being Punted Daniel. Good luck with that tactic. Maybe its failed already. I guess it worked for Gallen. 😁

Latest posts