What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Legal Eel

Juniors
LOL it got personal for you at 8am this morning ? Well news flash it actually was started by you at 8pm last night when you call me a troll. Own it.

Also man up and answer the question. Why do you think that you have to be rude to get a point across ? You can't "win" an argument without adding some sort of intimidation ?

Such a classic diversion, - I have never once intimidated and you have never justified your positions from a footballing sense.

you're the one who unjustifiably used the word "bravery".

You are clearly a petty functionary who feels the need to fight and scrap with anyone and everyone.

You call everyone out on their "conduct", when you yourself are just an antagonist.

You did not enjoy me pointing out the deficiencies in your arguments and you have made that a personal battle. Not to mention that your alter ego 84Baby also got in on the act.

I have noted I wrongly called you a troll and I have clarified my position - but keep grinding that bone.

We could go all day on this, but time is literally money and I have spent way too much on you already.

As I have said before and I will repeat for 84baby's benefit, if you wish to question my "bravery" or continue to threaten me, please do so in a private message so we can engage appropriately.

Unlike you, I would like to preserve some dignity.

Gronk

Staff member
Such a classic diversion, - I have never once intimidated and you have never justified your positions from a footballing sense.

You are clearly a petty functionary who feels the need to fight and scrap with anyone and everyone.

You call everyone out on their "conduct", when you yourself are just an antagonist.

You did not enjoy me pointing out the deficiencies in your arguments and you have made that a personal battle. Not to mention that your alter ego 84Baby also got in on the act.

I have noted I wrongly called you a troll and I have clarified my position - but keep grinding that bone.

We could go all day on this, but time is literally money and I have spent way too much on you already.

As I have said before and I will repeat for 84baby's benefit, if you wish to question my "bravery" or continue to threaten me, please do so in a private message so we can engage appropriately.

LOL you are such weird f**king knob. Do better next time. Glad we had this chat.

King-Gutho94

Coach

EELS

The Eels reported a profit of just under $1 million last financial year.

Parramatta are in the fortunate position of having the support of the hugely successful Parra Leagues.

However, it would be wrong to suggest the Eels are financially reliant on the leagues club. The football club hasn’t relied on handouts from the leagues club for the last four years.

That is due to the Eels executive team, led by CEO Jim Sarantinos, investing heavily in technology and data to cultivate their membership base. The return has been major.

The Eels boast the largest membership numbers of all nine Sydney clubs (almost 35,000).

Elsewhere, the Eels are poised to execute new revenue streams via the grand opening of a new Centre of Excellence and Community facility at Kellyville Park next year. The $58m project will include corporate areas and function rooms, which the Eels will make available for hire.

RICH LIST RATING: $$$$

Teams that got a rating 5 x $ signs on the rich list were - Roosters, Broncos, Bulldogs
Teams that got rating of 4 x $ signs on the rich list were - Parra, Penrith, Newcastle, Dolphins, Canberra, North Qld, Melbourne, Souths, Warriors
Teams that got rating of 3 x $ signs on the rich list were - Cronulla, Dragons, Tigers, Titans, Manly.

The Colonel

Immortal
Teams that got rating of 4 x $ signs on the rich list were - Parra, Penrith, Newcastle, Dolphins, Canberra, North Qld, Melbourne,

Penrith? Surely they should be a 5. They own property, at least the Panthers Group do, just about everywhere. I know Gus helped them manage a loan with Packers at some stage but with Leagues Clubs in Bathurst, Port Macquarie and the Hotel set up surely they would be 5 if not higher....

Gronk

Staff member

EELS

Parramatta are in the fortunate position of having the support of the hugely successful Parra Leagues.

However, it would be wrong to suggest the Eels are financially reliant on the leagues club. The football club hasn’t relied on handouts from the leagues club for the last four years.

That is due to the Eels executive team, led by CEO Jim Sarantinos, investing heavily in technology and data to cultivate their membership base. The return has been major.

The Eels boast the largest membership numbers of all nine Sydney clubs (almost 35,000).

Elsewhere, the Eels are poised to execute new revenue streams via the grand opening of a new Centre of Excellence and Community facility at Kellyville Park next year. The $58m project will include corporate areas and function rooms, which the Eels will make available for hire.

Teams that got a rating 5 x $ signs on the rich list were - Roosters, Broncos, Bulldogs
Teams that got rating of 4 x $ signs on the rich list were - Parra, Penrith, Newcastle, Dolphins, Canberra, North Qld, Melbourne, Souths, Warriors
Teams that got rating of 3 x $ signs on the rich list were - Cronulla, Dragons, Tigers, Titans, Manly.
Wasn't long ago we made a $5M loss for the footy club. So a profit is pretty good.

The football club hasn’t relied on handouts from the leagues club for the last four years.

eels_fan

First Grade
I reckon souths will be a better side with Walker and Whighton at 6 and 7. Illias was never going to last
Wighton isn't playing half, he'll be in the centres. They are bringing in a kid, Hawkins, think he played a handful of games last year

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wighton isn't playing half, he'll be in the centres. They are bringing in a kid, Hawkins, think he played a handful of games last year
Hawkins only has played 1 game at halfback and it was when they flogged us 26-0 on a miserable night at commbank a few years back before we made the GF.

Tiger5150

Bench
Never thought I would see the words Man of the Match and Nofa in the same post either! what!

View attachment 85281
If you watched the game it would be even more unlikely....
opposition first try was a grubber behind Nofa, he falls on his back and stays there but Nofa saves his best until last.

Salford have a slender lead, couple of minutes left, Nofa picks up the ball at dummy half 8m from his own line, stands bolt upright and gets tackled and driven back into his own ingoal. From the short drop out Nofa knocks on straight into the arms of the opposition who stroll 10m for the match winning try.

Couldnt imagine a worse debut.

hindy111

Post Whore

EELS

LOL I MADE MORE

Delboy

First Grade
If you watched the game it would be even more unlikely....
opposition first try was a grubber behind Nofa, he falls on his back and stays there but Nofa saves his best until last.

Salford have a slender lead, couple of minutes left, Nofa picks up the ball at dummy half 8m from his own line, stands bolt upright and gets tackled and driven back into his own ingoal. From the short drop out Nofa knocks on straight into the arms of the opposition who stroll 10m for the match winning try.

Couldnt imagine a worse debut.
Yep, the Tigpies have a massive upgrade in Charlie Staines 🤮

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith? Surely they should be a 5. They own property, at least the Panthers Group do, just about everywhere. I know Gus helped them manage a loan with Packers at some stage but with Leagues Clubs in Bathurst, Port Macquarie and the Hotel set up surely they would be 5 if not higher....

Doesn't Parra own heaps of local land? We dud under Fitzgerald

emjaycee

Coach

* recover

hindy111

Post Whore
I believe there is property owned by the club and are structuring the Kellyville project to incorporate an income stream but I am not sure we have quite the same portfolio that the Panthers Group have.

I remember we had 30million dollars worth. That was back in the 90s. I know Osbourne was it? He sold some to make it look like we made a profit.
Fitzy was a smart operator. If we still owned the bulk of that real estate it would be worth closer to 100 mill now.

Latest posts