What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
And it makes zero f**kin sense.

the team bus breaks down heading to the ground. The driver calls the club house, who then has to drive around town to pickup folk to fill in for the players. That bus would have had to drive past the other broken down f**king bus to get the ground - so why not just pick the actual team up in the other bus? F**king shits me to no end.
And I mean, who cares if that 70yo wearing safety goggles is missing a tooth. You are young and strong you’ll f**kin murder him first tackle!

strider

Post Whore
On a side note f**k I’m sick of the Telstra / NRL add with the bush football team. It’s on repeat every f**king game.
AND there's a f**kin identical ad for AFL. Same people, same everyrhing except the jumpers.

I mean who knew it wasnt real 😮

oldmancraigy

Coach
And I mean, who cares if that 70yo wearing safety goggles is missing a tooth. You are young and strong you’ll f**kin murder him first tackle!

There is an extended cut of the ad which finishes with the team at the broke down bus watching the game on a phone, and they say the fill-ins are getting smashed.

Glenneel

Bench
the sabre rattling stopped when he was in power and now with biden ukraine is on fire china and russia are pushing the boundaries again not to mention whatever Nth korea is doing
And according to Trump he would force N Korea to give up nuclear weapons and instead he starting writing love letters to Kim Jong Un. Very strange (or perhaps normal) for Trump. Said would bring Iran into line. Did neither. Also started a trade war with China which cost the American public more for goods, gave the big polluters and big business free reign, wound back restrictions on public parks and areas owned by native Americans, wound back legislation put on banks after GFC and got Europe offside amongst other things. Bragged big and achieved small.

Oh, and raked in millions, including dodgy money from Russia, while President and recently had Republican Congressional probe into Biden, Joe and Hunter, for similar offenses but found nothing. Other tthan that nothing to see here.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No he isn't.

By saying that, you are suggesting that everyone else doesn't understand his posts, therefore, we are all dumb and he is smarter than us.
What a load of crap.

oh ffs, I said nothing of the sort, that's just your interpretation that suits your opinion of him

I doubt everyone sees it that way

gaffer

Juniors
And according to Trump he would force N Korea to give up nuclear weapons and instead he starting writing love letters to Kim Jong Un. Very strange (or perhaps normal) for Trump. Said would bring Iran into line. Did neither. Also started a trade war with China which cost the American public more for goods, gave the big polluters and big business free reign, wound back restrictions on public parks and areas owned by native Americans, wound back legislation put on banks after GFC and got Europe offside amongst other things. Bragged big and achieved small.

Oh, and raked in millions, including dodgy money from Russia, while President and recently had Republican Congressional probe into Biden, Joe and Hunter, for similar offenses but found nothing. Other tthan that nothing to see here.
stop watching their ABC and CNN

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have any of you merkins seen the latest revenue figures? It shows we are an above average club that should be expected to make the finals about four years in every six. Which is what we've done since the new board structure. You'd also expect the Rabbitohs, Dolphins, Panthers and Cowboys to do even better:

img_0007-jpeg.89007

I wonder how the Broncos and Storm compare with the 15 clubs listed here. It's likely we are seventh best, which is still pretty cool. We shouldn't miss the finals very often, and we don't.

Latest posts