What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
And there is plenty of evidence of creating clicks in the team. Nathan Brown is an example. Also the N word will always be associated with his sons and the Rouse Hill feeder team.

I blame him for his older son’s demise, everyone could see he wasn’t ready and didn’t have what it takes and I don’t have high hopes for the other to be honest even though for our sake I hope he turns into at least an upgraded Matt Keating.

Yep look at how Brown is playing for Manly now he is going well..

JA should have been in CUP all 2022 we had Perham at the club who could have sat on th bench in case of an injury in first grade..

TheCrowe

Juniors
There's a bingo card of John's favorite lines. Every bloody match. f**k it's annoying

"He's a tearaway"
"The ball just bounces for him"
'He's been their best tonight"
I think most commentators have their fallback phrases.
If you are expecting Wordsworth and Keats you are watching the wrong show.

Rocket man

Juniors
We basically had him signed for 2020 before he did his ACL in 2019 and decided to take up his player option and remain in Melbourne for rehab. The club has known for years we needed better onfield leadership and he was one we were after for that role.
Yet we sign Will Smith while recuperating from an injury. I think an ACL.
I think we withdrew our offer foe Welch.

84 Baby

Referee
I think most commentators have their fallback phrases.
If you are expecting Wordsworth and Keats you are watching the wrong show.
“Turn it up, Fatman”
“GOODBYEEEEE”
“We need a good old fashioned half time sprint race”
“No no no no”
“Hey<insertplayersnamehere>itscooperwhatdidyouthinkabouttonightsgame”
“Hey Mal, it’s <insert interviewed players name>”
“Pearce off, Jack, Gibb’s on”

Eelementary

Post Whore
Andrew Johns has claimed about 100 players are once in a generation players across the last 10 years.

He is the TCT of commentary when it comes to overhyping up talents.

On Pauli Pauli:

"Have a look at the size of him! He's unstoppable!"

Two years later, he was out of the NRL...

Latest posts