What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Not hard to make the shit list in this place really. He is a decent back up half with some NRL experience and comes cheap. What you need and if we don't have to use him all the better. He isn't looking for regular NRL football so he isnt chasing big money as a backup.

I rated ASI. He has potential. In a few years I can see him being half decent

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the nostalgic angle. If you like nostalgia though you can go watch Newtown or the Moree Boars....

Doesn't belong in the NRL anymore.

Norton st has awesome food options. I'd never eat footy food. Overpriced and rubbish.
You go to Leichhardt and then go to Grappas afterwards. That's the rules

King-Gutho94

Coach

The Colonel

Immortal
And that is what the people who are advocating for change to the leadership of the club don't realise - NRL is a big, big business these days and Clubs need qualified business leadership to succeed.
I think you can find a balance between the two. Don't go too far away from what brought you here but get with the times as well. NRL clubs aren't run on sausage sizzles and chook raffles anymore....