What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
A few troll posts from fanbase and the most respected poster on this forum loses it. lol
I've had f**king months of being trolled from that other merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lucas browne fight - Watch the 6th rnd when he is dropped. There is 37 seconds to go in round. Yet the round goes for 57 seconds ....

I would not be suprised if there was foul play on the drug test by the russians.

Rhyno

First Grade
A few troll posts from fanbase and the most respected poster on this forum loses it. lol
I've had f**king months of being trolled from that other merkin.

I didn't lose it

I'm still the most respected person on here

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lucas browne fight - Watch the 6th rnd when he is dropped. There is 37 seconds to go in round. Yet the round goes for 57 seconds ....

I would not be suprised if there was foul play on the drug test by the russians.

he's not impressed

Browne told reporters on Wednesday he was shocked, disappointed and could not speculate on how he could have tested positive for the banned drug.

His team say privately they fear food contamination may have taken place in Chechnya as they were under armed guard throughout their stay in Grozny and ordered not to leave their accommodation without a bodyguard for safety reasons.

Plans are in place to have Browne's B sample analysed by the Las Vegas-based Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) and he is hopeful the matter can be resolved.

He says while he avoided drinking local water it was not feasible for him to bring in his own food as he was in the country for 12 days.

Browne says he will do everything to clear his name, but the decision was out of his hands.

Meanwhile, he will keep training for his next fight.

"I have no idea about the 'cleared' aspect of it ... I am confident where I stand, I am completely innocent and the team and everyone else has the right intentions with everything that's going," Browne said in Perth.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-...ence-after-failed-drug-test2c-vows-to/7271810

Eelementary

Post Whore
Barry is one of the most respectful posters on here.

I don't think I have ever seen him fire up and tell someone to get f**ked even when I have seen a fair bit of rude merkin posts come his way.

Until now. Well done Fanbase.

The abuse was well deserved IMO.

:) Well, y'know Three consecutive posts, each calling out someone he has some set against and just having a go (and it's pretty typical). There's a limit. And the chap is clearly incapable of understanding the difference between somber reflection and understatement. I have friends in the vicinity of where that shit kicked off, and I sure as hell wasn't downplaying the seriousness of the situation.

Love your work, gents.

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe I should have said "most regular respected poster".

Clearly, in my eyes, Haynzy and The Colonel are No1.
They rarely post though.
Baz posts daily.

Eelementary gets the award for the "Nicest Poster". He's a gentleman. A very polite person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts