What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanbase

Juniors
see i make this place much more interesting yeah ;) and i call the idiots on here out and they do not like that. and mayhap i stalk the stalkers and they do not like it. a bit of their own medicine ;) and yeah there are a few tinh ranh on here

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Paul Kent just reported on 360, Josh M has just informed him Semi wants out of the NRL as he cant play Origin. Wants to play Union

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another click bait article by Kent, can't believe the people on Facebook who are buying in to this shit.

Wouldnt tbe surprised if there was some truth to it. His earning capacity is limited by not being able to play origin.( what do they get - 30k per game?)
Plus being a winger.

Bigfella

Coach
Your learning what it is like pau, annoying yeah? your getting it. your learning :D

No mate.

Pou is annoying, condescending, pretentious, and stubborn.

But he's nothing like you.

There's no doubt he loves footy and loves the eels.

He can also be very funny.

You are a fraud who is only here to antagonise and contributes absolutely zero to the forum.

IFR33K

Coach
Semi may be a little frustrated about his current contract status. If we were serious about keeping semi, we should start thinking about upgrading his contract.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Semi may be a little frustrated about his current contract status. If we were serious about keeping semi, we should start thinking about upgrading his contract.

more like his manager

Parra won't release him without a transfer fee i'd say

IFR33K

Coach
No quotes from semi or his manager. Not sure he's the type to walk away. Not while he's still signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts