What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Getting Stronger

Booyah

Bench
Like say, one playing for St Helens and who bears the same first name as 2 others at his former NRL club?

beekershark

Bench
No mate, was thinking more of one playing at wigan, well, I use the term "playing" loosely................

And no, it's not Brett Dallas, although there is talk that he may link up with Lammy and Stu next season at shark park too.

Macca

Coach
He's a great bloke. Not a bad option if he's keen. Better than anything on the market.

steveb69

Juniors
Brett Dallas, that was a couple of years ago as well wasn't it?
possible of him coming back. But in sharks colours.. :S

Special K

Coach
Dallas is a gee up it has to be. Every year since early 2003 we have been linked with him. It is a joke now.

ps - Dave V is sh*t. Stop wishing for him!

Macca

Coach
I am not talking about Brett Dallas, I am talking about the bloke Beeks mentioned.

Special K

Coach
Macca said:
I am not talking about Brett Dallas, I am talking about the bloke Beeks mentioned.
I never said you were. I did say that guy you are talking about is sh*t.

Plus he is another we get linked to every year... I'm waiting for Ben MacDougall's name to pop up soon. Hey maybe even Darren Albert...

Special K

Coach
Macca said:
I never said you were. I also said that the guy you are talking about is sh*t.

Plus he is another we get linked to every year... I'm waiting for Ben MacDougall's name to pop up soon. Hey maybe even Darren Albert...

Nuffs

Bench
:lol:

i was referring to beeks mention of brett dallas. although i was sceptical of the seriousness when i read it. he's been linked to cronulla since his parents were 5

beekershark

Bench
I know he has, personally I wouldnt want him, just talk that he is again linked to us, theres a bit in RLW this week about it, also the Vaileki piece.

I'd have Dave V for sure, just not at the coin he would prob need to come back from the UK.