What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I read that Marika Koroibete is set to retire from Rugby.

Gee, Id offer him some dollars just so he could educate the Tiger backs how to run straight and hard.

Watched the 1st 20 minutes of the state championships or what ever it was called on grand final day. He didn't score until the last minute but gee, imagine if the Tigers had a tall winger like Kane Bradley, that the Tigers could use on the wing. Still only young, played in the centre on Sunday.

Gee imagine having 2 wingers like Koroibete & Bradley..................................oh wait a minute :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tigerm

Coach

Tigerm

Coach
According to TWT instagram, Bulla will make his international debut for Fiji in the Pacific Championships, what a meteoric rise for this kid and he’s ours thank f**k.
Also:
Starford To’a and Latu Fainu are in the Tonga squad

and

Papi in the NZ squad

Vic Mackey

Referee
Also:

and

Papi in the NZ squad

Glad for Toa however would have preferred Fainu do the whole pre season with the squad. Still I guess its a good experience for him. Is one of only 3 halves in the squad so will likley get a game.

Tigerm

Coach
Also:

and

Papi in the NZ squad
I missed Stephano being selected in the Samoa side.

I think that is 5 players in this competition (at this stage), not bad and can't hurt the players getting some good experience.

Tigerm

Coach
Glad for Toa however would have preferred Fainu do the whole pre season with the squad. Still I guess its a good experience for him. Is one of only 3 halves in the squad so will likley get a game.
Like.

For some reason I have lost the thumbs up symbol on my computer?

I have changed to a (supposedly better) security browser in "duck duck go" just as this happened, so not sure if this is the cause or it will come back on it's on eventually:)

Nutz

Bench
Like.

For some reason I have lost the thumbs up symbol on my computer?

I have changed to a (supposedly better) security browser in "duck duck go" just as this happened, so not sure if this is the cause or it will come back on it's on eventually:)
I'm using duck duck go tm and have the same problem with attaching their emoticons but still can use the forum's thumbs up. Weird.

Nutz

Bench
It's hard to guage whether young players like Fainu are going to be successful. Some excel in pathways then fall down in the top grade.
All we can go on is reports and recommendations from people like Fulton.
I really hope we've uncovered a superstar like we have with Bula.
The success of our club depends on unearthing talent cheaply.
Imagine if we were like the Storm when they had Slater, Smith and Co.

Last edited: