What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

Coach
Seyfarth is a really good kid.He’s close mates with my neighbour & another Dundas shamrocks junior.He has plenty of upside & unlike others he gives a fk about the club & hence will leave no stone unturned re evolving into a high quality forward who will contribute immensely to the advancement of the rabble.
I still remember the game a few seasons ago against Penrith and Kikau was trying to ride roughshod over us and Seyfarth stood his ground and possibly even offered to meet him out the back :) and Kikau was not seen as much again in that game hahaha.

Nutz

Bench
I just don't get that about Best. Lately, a very good centre can make or break a game both in attack and in defence. They have to make split second decisions in defense.
A halfback/⅝ relies heavily on his centres to read the plays and get on the same page or the attack breaks down.
We are lacking a real marquee outside back.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Seems to be on the cards...WT / Storm '24 swap....Olam for Blore
BIG thumbs up if so!

In theory it makes sense, Olams still got 3 years to go his deal which worries me. I’d be happy to keep Blore however he’s shown that his best position is bench prop, and we have an absolute stack of those

Tigerm

Coach
In theory it makes sense, Olams still got 3 years to go his deal which worries me. I’d be happy to keep Blore however he’s shown that his best position is bench prop, and we have an absolute stack of those
I’m a fan of Blore as well, but, he has had his injuries, would be interesting to know how many games he has been available for us, for the last 3 seasons?
But surprised the Storm are looking at him?

Das Hassler

Bench
Keep in mind that at this stage it's a one season swap...they didn't necessarily want Nofa for more than a handful of games

I’d pick him up myself.

Lol bulldogs crapping on about ethics. This must be a joke.

But Benji needs to understand, Fulton is recruiting.

We should have signed Cogger, we missed an opportunity promising so much.

Did you sue Peter Peters yet Lee? No, didn’t think so.

Roll on the rebels in management, drain the swamp.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I’d pick him up myself.

Lol bulldogs crapping on about ethics. This must be a joke.

But Benji needs to understand, Fulton is recruiting.

We should have signed Cogger, we missed an opportunity promising so much.

Did you sue Peter Peters yet Lee? No, didn’t think so.

Roll on the rebels in management, drain the swamp.
There's enough hot air to fly the Hindenburg around WT HQ...oh wait, it crashed and burned too didn't it :)

A navy poem ( ode to bulldogs)

We are a f**king rabble
wests tigers who we be
The spoon so far up our asses
it blocks what we can see

We like to fumble freely
Kick out on the full
Miss the try saving tackle
Our halves are sorry fools

but one thing we’ve got going
When all is said and done
we didn’t try to buy the panthers