What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
I’d pick him up myself.

Lol bulldogs crapping on about ethics. This must be a joke.

But Benji needs to understand, Fulton is recruiting.

We should have signed Cogger, we missed an opportunity promising so much.

Did you sue Peter Peters yet Lee? No, didn’t think so.

Roll on the rebels in management, drain the swamp.
Geez, Olam and Carr mixed in with our better backs would suddenly make us competitive. Interesting as the Olam swap is gathering momentum.
We just have to sort the halves out. I'm hoping the boys can have a ripper of a preseason to sort this mess out.
If we suddenly became successful around the time of Lee and Justin leaving there will be a lot of "I told you so" goung around.

Tigerm

Coach
TWT instagram reporting Aaron Payne will replace Wayne Lambkin as wests NSW cup and assistant FG coach to Benji?

Don’t know much about him tbh?

Tigerm

Coach
Geez, Olam and Carr mixed in with our better backs would suddenly make us competitive. Interesting as the Olam swap is gathering momentum.
We just have to sort the halves out. I'm hoping the boys can have a ripper of a preseason to sort this mess out.
If we suddenly became successful around the time of Lee and Justin leaving there will be a lot of "I told you so" goung around.

I think “the Fox“ isn’t going anywhere now, or maybe…….

The test for Lee is that once he’s booted-whether or not he continues to fund us.

If he doesn’t, then we know it’s all been some kind of paid up fiefdom.

I’m not suggesting that his hearts not in the right place, he’s just basically incompetent when it comes to club affairs.

Pascoe reports to the board and is paid to tell everyone how great everything is. It’s not. To his credit, he has blood on his hands undermining Tim. He asks the board to sound out Fulton. That’s all reported.

I hold the board accountable for many of the errors. They have to be accountable.

Recalling Tim in particular, the enlistment of Benji, impotent recruitment.

But noting that they cottoned on to the deep flaws in the Tim regime last April.

I’m less annoyed with Justin, he’s a fall guy to some extent.

MugaB

Coach
The test for Lee is that once he’s booted-whether or not he continues to fund us.

If he doesn’t, then we know it’s all been some kind of paid up fiefdom.

I’m not suggesting that his hearts not in the right place, he’s just basically incompetent when it comes to club affairs.

Pascoe reports to the board and is paid to tell everyone how great everything is. It’s not. To his credit, he has blood on his hands undermining Tim. He asks the board to sound out Fulton. That’s all reported.

I hold the board accountable for many of the errors. They have to be accountable.

Recalling Tim in particular, the enlistment of Benji, impotent recruitment.

But noting that they cottoned on to the deep flaws in the Tim regime last April.

I’m less annoyed with Justin, he’s a fall guy to some extent.
Ol gill.gif
Pascoe must Go!

Nutz

Bench
TWT instagram reporting Aaron Payne will replace Wayne Lambkin as wests NSW cup and assistant FG coach to Benji?

Don’t know much about him tbh?
Remember he played for the Coyboys now head coach of the Blackhawks.

Nutz

Bench
I'm wondering what's happening with Curran. The Warriors said he can go. He's an absolute workhorse and I'd have him in my team.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Olam, Best, Addo-Carr and Luai.....silly season begins.

Obviously I'd take any of those players in a heartbeat. As much as Luai carries on, my f**king god he is a weapon in attack. Now that they have the three-peat I could see him leaving for the big pay day.

I've always had a feeling Addo-Carr would finish his career with Wests Tigers

MugaB

Coach
Olam, Best, Addo-Carr and Luai.....silly season begins.

Obviously I'd take any of those players in a heartbeat. As much as Luai carries on, my f**king god he is a weapon in attack. Now that they have the three-peat I could see him leaving for the big pay day.

I've always had a feeling Addo-Carr would finish his career with Wests Tigers
Could be a 4peat, as he'll still be with the riff foe season '24 too

The banner actually reads "West Tigers NRL player", I thought oh no, and jumped in to read about the guy who has never played in the NRL, yet more bad reporting, those aged comps are NSWRL and he's no long contracted.

Maybe the chairman can sue News Corp, oh wait.

Fordy20

Juniors
You don't agree with what Fordy. The fact that we didn't leave them out in the cold or you don't want them to repay the club with effort?
Releasing Ken Maumalo (went to Easts soon EPL so that's a no from me), Tommy Talau (hot/cold) Brooks (couldn't ice games) Tukimihia Simkins (done nothing) Noffa (borrowed time) Rua Ngatikaura (couldn't own a bike) are just a few that have/should have gone but big red isn't breaking the bank and if he can remain injury free this time he'll be a good benchie.
Watch some of the games this year and you'll see him turn and chase when others have put the cue in the rack. He scored a nice meat pie and competes. I haven't lost faith in him or Twal...just my opinion as I respect yours mate.

I reckon we both agree with re-signing Twal and Seyfarth. What I don’t agree with is the idea that re-signing these blokes is doing the club doing them some kind of favour, especially not one that implies some extra obligation on their part. The club isn’t taking some a risk here, both have demonstrated their consistency and professionalism and have been offered contracts that reflect that.

I agree with the re-signings and I’m satisfied with the contract lengths and amounts.

I also like that we’re targeting players of Best and Luai calibre, but I’m not so hot on this Olam business. There’s a reason why Bellamy dropped him. His form has fallen off a cliff.

Fordy20

Juniors
The banner actually reads "West Tigers NRL player", I thought oh no, and jumped in to read about the guy who has never played in the NRL, yet more bad reporting, those aged comps are NSWRL and he's no long contracted.

Maybe the chairman can sue News Corp, oh wait.

I’d love to see that. News Corp are such a pack of merkins. The game makes them so much money, but they are constantly shitting all over it.