What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not sure what you mean by white list and what device has ad blocker (how do you know)?

I was looking at it on my main PC and it has now blocked me altogether, not having a good morning with this.

white list means you exclude LU from the sites that your add blocker has access to, firstly you need to locate your ad blocker

there are some issues that I can't help you with as they are not LU related

Tigerm

First Grade
white list means you exclude LU from the sites that your add blocker has access to, firstly you need to locate your ad blocker

there are some issues that I can't help you with as they are not LU related
All good, I have gone to Google Chrome and it looks like that has worked.
Thanks again @Nutz

Tigerm

First Grade

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a provan winner but what are we going to do with a team of halves?
Score a shit load of points of course?
I was just reading this, did anyone know Benji played footy with him?
It may give us an edge? Hopefully it makes other (better) players take another look at us?
IMO, the halves are still the weak spot for us, both newby’s are a little bit unproven, he can only help make us better.
He doesn’t need to be the chief playmaker, as long as he is the chief finisher, which has always been a problem for us.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Let's say he does sign with us.
1m+ is a lot of money for a ⅝ unless of course Sezer doesn't play?
What's the best side? Would he be our ½ or ⅝?

Tigerm

First Grade
Let's say he does sign with us.
1m+ is a lot of money for a ⅝ unless of course Sezer doesn't play?
What's the best side? Would he be our ½ or ⅝?
We were paying Brooks a shit load, to deliver not much, imo.
I would have thought he would stay the 6, hopefully Sezer will get him the ball when he requires it.
But they are long seasons, so we won’t know how he would go at 7, unless he was given the chance?

Nutz

Bench
We were paying Brooks a shit load, to deliver not much, imo.
I would have thought he would stay the 6, hopefully Sezer will get him the ball when he requires it.
But they are long seasons, so we won’t know how he would go at 7, unless he was given the chance?
Did you look at the videos I posted earlier on all our new halces? Sezer has a really nice cutout ball to the wingers and his kicking game is varied and classy. Luai could work well with him.
The fact that Benji's even contemplating Luai tell me he isn't going to well with signing outside backs.

Tigerm

First Grade
Did you look at the videos I posted earlier on all our new halces? Sezer has a really nice cutout ball to the wingers and his kicking game is varied and classy. Luai could work well with him.
The fact that Benji's even contemplating Luai tell me he isn't going to well with signing outside backs.
No I didn’t have a look, I was busy trying to unblock my account:) Now I’m trying to find my away around Google?
But I will, I have seen a few vids of him earlier, I think he will be as good, probably better than what we had.
Imo, getting a class player from the pennies, would be coup for the club, I don’t see him dragging us backwards.

Nutz

Bench
No I didn’t have a look, I was busy trying to unblock my account:) Now I’m trying to find my away around Google?
But I will, I have seen a few vids of him earlier, I think he will be as good, probably better than what we had.
Imo, getting a class player from the pennies, would be coup for the club, I don’t see him dragging us backwards.
I've just sent you a link in the forum issues thread, good luck.
I'm not against the Luai signing. I think everyone has valid points.
There's no guarantee that ol Sezer will last a full season in the NRL too.
Whilst Fainu and Sullivan would eventually make an awesome attack combo they would be probably the smallest duo and would get a lot of traffic directed to them.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I think AD's position at the club is not certain so Luai would be a handy pick-up and as you said Sezer is a stop gap.
I still wouldn't be paying Luai $1m, maybe in Kina :)
We've just signed 3 halves. Why not invest our time and energy into these guys and go hard for quality outside backs?
Anyway, until someone turns up let's have a quick look at who we have got.

Aiden Sezer
View attachment 81463

A former Gold Coast Titans and Canberra Raiders, Leeds Rhinos halfback brings a wealth of experience and should be the voice between Benji and Sullivan. We know all too well his NRL exploits so here is a bit of his English Superleague highlights.

Jayden Sullivan
View attachment 81467

A little indigenous lad that reminds me of Preston Campbell.
He is very nippy and elusive. Small ⅝ need a good solid centre next to him so welcome Mr Manu :)

Latu Fainu
View attachment 81468

May not get a run till end of 24 but we've put a lot of faith in the guy. I think Fainu/Sullivan will be our future.

Thanks for the vids Nutz,
Jayden seems like a real nice kid. I like him. Hope he goes well for his sake and ours.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks for the vids Nutz,
Jayden seems like a real nice kid. I like him. Hope he goes well for his sake and ours.
Cheers brother. I've got two indigenous cousins who I'll be chatting to soon and I'll tell them about him. They'll be thrilled.
The fact that Jayden talks about his childhood league heroes tells me the lad is good by recognising others.

Tigerm

First Grade
Woohoo he's back, you owe everyone 3 thumbs up each and a sedative for TSP....the poor fellow is trying to recruit me for some reconnaissance mission to the COE.
How many months have you signed for? :D
Tell him (@The Silverdale Phantom) you have a sore finger and can't possibly do any espionage work for at least a month, he'll be on another crusade by then? hahaha

Tigerm

First Grade

Tigerm

First Grade
Lee is on his way out , I’d suggest you and nuzzie both commit to the rebel alliance while you can.

If @stryker-pussy hadn’t died in action you’d both be in punishment battalions by now.
Well, we'll see, but as you know, everyone has a use by date. As long as the club continues to go forward, is all that matters.

Last edited:

Latest posts