What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
The more it drags out the more numb I get so if he ends up going somewhere else or stays at pamfers.... meh!
Then we turn our attention to AFB and if he doesn't come...meh!
Just don't make too much room for more spoons pls WT.
Come on, we got this, sorta maybe, who the f**k knows, but we are a chance, I think?

Tigerm

First Grade
This is old news and denied by Brandy, however I had not watched it...so here it is.

Hmm, two of the WT's best players? Had Galvin actually played an NRL game yet?

They all come out, when it's us, don't they.

Nutz

Bench
Have we seen this? Sorry if it has already been posted.
Sullivan idolizes Benji and wants a chance to prove himself.
I hope that knee guard isn't something we should worry about.

gordsy

Juniors
We are paying overs for Luau and he is good but not elite
Well it’s the same ‘reporter’ who broke the supposed swap deal, which Brandy said was completely made up. Mole gets his tigers news from Warren McDonnell, who completely hates the club.
Who keeps telling Warren stuff and why is what I want to know ???

Tigerm

First Grade
Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
We are paying overs for Luau and he is good but not elite

Who keeps telling Warren stuff and why is what I want to know ???
The elite guys are proven and locked up, and there is no guarantee anyone in another system can port over just aswell, just like Api or romey coming to WT,

MugaB

Coach
Congratulations by the way, i heard from our forum source that Romey is confirmed to be leaving the panthers in '25... didn't confirm where, but definitely leaving

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Congratulations by the way, i heard from our forum source the Romey is confirmed to be leaving the panthers in '25... didn't confirm where, but definitely leaving
We’ve learnt many times, the hard way, not to get our hopes up on any signings, we don’t have a great track record in years gone by.
but cheers

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We’ve learnt many times, the hard way, not to get our hopes up on any signings, we don’t have a great track record in years gone by.
but cheers

I think the Dogs are your biggest concern. Penrith can't compete money wise.

Gus and Ciraldo I imagine would have to shed some big money to afford Luai and the other bloke.

Nealo 12

First Grade
View attachment 82225
And I trusted this guy with the Luai scoop, never again.
Sorry fellas, it looks like Nutz has failed you.
7 minutes till decision time.
Where you went wrong is you need to pretend that you have a cousin that knows a player and are negotiating and telling him how good the club is and the dudes in the LU forum would greet him with open arms , then when it doesn’t come off you get on the front foot and make a new story up and start being an attention seeker in all other sections of the forum , that’s how it’s done … lol

Tigerm

First Grade
Gus just signings 5 utility players, so he definitely needs a 6. I really hope Luai signs with the Tigers instead of the Dogs.
But doesn’t Burton want the 6 and is why the signed him?

Five-eighth Matt Burton, who re-signed on a $3m deal, has stipulated he wants to remain in the Bulldogs no.6 jumper but with the additions of Blake Taaffe, Drew Hutchison, Connor Treacy and Stephen Crichton there’s some big calls to be made in terms of how the Canterbury-Bankstown backline takes shape.