What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
But doesn’t Burton want the 6 and is why the signed him?

Five-eighth Matt Burton, who re-signed on a $3m deal, has stipulated he wants to remain in the Bulldogs no.6 jumper but with the additions of Blake Taaffe, Drew Hutchison, Connor Treacy and Stephen Crichton there’s some big calls to be made in terms of how the Canterbury-Bankstown backline takes shape.

Personally, I don’t give a f**k what the dogs do, and I think Gus is a pretty smart operator, but “utility” player is another way of saying, he can play a few positions, but hasn’t mastered one.
Ciraldo hasn’t lived up to his hype and they are in big trouble, imo it will take a while for them to gel?
The WT’s have been there and done that.

Nutz

Bench
Yep and I'm sick of us having KOE std players and having noone, except Api and a learning Bula, who stamps their authority on a game.
I just watched a replay of Broncos smash the Tigers and WT were in the opposition red zone way more than the Broncos but couldn't score.
Now people are complaining that we are going after a gun ½/⅝.

Tigerm

First Grade
Yep and I'm sick of us having KOE std players and having noone, except Api and a learning Bula, who stamps their authority on a game.
I just watched a replay of Broncos smash the Tigers and WT were in the opposition red zone way more than the Broncos but couldn't score.
Now people are complaining that we are going after a gun ½/⅝.
Yep, we should be asking, what’s it worth to get back into the top 8, then into the top 4, then into and win the GF?

That’s why all clubs are here and why we follow them?

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Some clubs sign the release over and over but don't make the finals.
Instead, the successful clubs add marquee players into spine and build from there.
It's important that we don't just sign players like Luai and AFB but keep players like Tupou.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I quit. I'm handing in my badge ha ha
Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The more it drags out the more numb I get so if he ends up going somewhere else or stays at pamfers.... meh!
Then we turn our attention to AFB and if he doesn't come...meh!
Just don't make too much room for more spoons pls WT.
Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Nutz

Bench
I've just installed a humdinga of a TV so next year I'll be able to watch the footy in all it's glory.

Tigerm

First Grade
Breaking:

Phil Gould on Twitter:
Just call him Tiger. I think we all know the man.

Hahaha, he was talking about Tiger Woods, but it was an ominous choice of wording to use at this time, don’t you agree? Hahaha

Nutz

Bench
Breaking:

Phil Gould on Twitter:
Just call him Tiger. I think we all know the man.

Hahaha, he was talking about Tiger Woods, but it was an ominous choice of wording to use at this time, don’t you agree? Hahaha
Creepy old man.

Black Panther

Juniors
But doesn’t Burton want the 6 and is why the signed him?

Five-eighth Matt Burton, who re-signed on a $3m deal, has stipulated he wants to remain in the Bulldogs no.6 jumper but with the additions of Blake Taaffe, Drew Hutchison, Connor Treacy and Stephen Crichton there’s some big calls to be made in terms of how the Canterbury-Bankstown backline takes shape.

They have all but conceded Burton may play in the Centres. Same as Critta signing as a Fullback, he may also be playing in the Centres. The Dogs have no real plan except try and sign everyone on the market.

Tigerm

First Grade
They have all but conceded Burton may play in the Centres. Same as Critta signing as a Fullback, he may also be playing in the Centres. The Dogs have no real plan except try and sign everyone on the market.
Yeah, I think Ciraldo is in trouble, had a shit year last season last year and has now got basically half a new squad to try and mould into a unit, in ‘24.
I don’t think the dogs and Gus will be too forgiving? He left the second best gig in footy.