What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
Finally we are talking about recruiting in this thread.
I haven't even read this, which I will, but replacing Lomax, what the!
I would sign Lomax in a heartbeat if we had the room in our cap/trade, especially now he's well over his injuries and starting to regain form. He's could be playing SOO, big, reasonably quick and aggressive.
OMG imagine him and Olam playing at their best...
929626.png

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
I’d certainly be over the moon if we finished 9th & would celebrate such a rapid improvement with a bottle of blue label JW
I'd be ecstatic with 9th. Finishing 9th would mean one of two things.
(a) We are beating sides we should beat.

or

(b) We are beating top teams and letting some games go to lower teams.

Either way, it beats the shit out of the way we have been the last few years. Benji will never admit it publicly....but privately, he'd take 9th with both hands.

Tigerm

Coach
From twitter:
Seems to be word floating around that Sezer has been left out as opposed to injured. Big call from Benji if so
———
Anyone heard anything about this.
Doesn’t seem right.

Tigerm

Coach

Interesting discussion for a change.
Imo, players should be rated (1-5, where 5 is the elite) and a team can only have a maximum amount players that fit into the rating total.
Fair and transparent, let clubs pay what the want (they probably do anyway), if they go broke it’s on them.

Tigerm

Coach

Dragons chasing Wallabies star to potentially replace Lomax​

Do we need a goal kicking centre?
Chammas Twitter
Dragons reject request for Lomax to talk to Eels and rival clubs
———————-
There must be something to the story, by the looks of it.

Nutz

Bench