What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
All my injuries and health worries are due to well over 20 years service in the Army and a truck driving on the wrong side of the road at night. I can't drink to excess because of meds you numpty.
As I said, you are unbearable and offer nothing to this forum which is supported by members reactions.
For god's sake seek help.
Back on ignore for you because your simply not worth chatting to.
Bye.

Nutz

Bench​

Messages3,102
Wizardman said:
No more recruiting for 2025? Oh f uck! That plan needs to change.
Of course if AD gets more than 150k somewhere else we can put his 600k or whatever it is towards a player that can win games.
I'd sack the lot, put the club into receivership and start all over again. We are the joke of the rugby league world.
I'll sober up tomorrow and put my WT hat back on again, same ol same.

?

WA Tiger

Bench
Anyway at least you had the balls to reply and with a modicum of emotional balance. Sorry to hear of your misfortune…

Tiger05

First Grade
I think this is from the telecrap so it probably means these two want to stay desperately.

The Wests Tigers are in crisis with revelations their two best young players want out after Friday night’s embarrassing capitulation to St George-Illawarra.
Boom utility star Lachlan Galvin and front-rower Stefano Utoikamanu are both disgruntled after nine straight losses and the likelihood of three straight wooden spoons.
Galvin was overheard in the Wests Tigers dressing room after the 56-14 loss to the Dragons saying that he wanted out, despite being under contract until the end of 2026.
Your columnist understands his manager Isaac Moses has spoken to Wests Tigers CEO Shane Richardson about the situation and the fact he is being asked to play each weekend with a fracture in his hand.
We have reached out to both Moses and Richardson.
Meanwhile the club’s hopes of retaining boom Utoikamanu are diminishing by the day – and money is not the issue.
It’s more about his future development as a player in the right system under the right coach.
While CEO Richardson was recently spending three weeks in the UK, up to eight rival NRL clubs were expressing interest in the former Parramatta Eels junior.
Utoikamanu becomes a free agent under a clause in his contract that makes him a free agent if he is not chosen in the NSW Blues team for the final two games.
The eight clubs have contacted Utoikamanu’s manager Daniel O’Loughlin with expressions of interest should he decide to activate the clause.
The Wests Tigers have offered him $4 million over five years to stay at Concord.
However Utoikamanu is looking for more than the cash.
He’s sat back and watched ex-teammates – the likes of Shawn Blore, Luke Garner, Luke Brooks, Tommy Talau and Billy Walters – improve and develop their games at other clubs.
Utoikamanu would have the choice of playing under a Wayne Bennett, Cameron Ciraldo, Shane Flanagan, Trent Robinson or risk staying at a club that is now facing its third straight wooden spoon.
You can understand why he might be looking to get out.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I think this is from the telecrap so it probably means these two want to stay desperately.
That is so disturbing. This morning I realized that at my age I may never see the Tigers in the top 8 again.

If this story is true we have dug ourselves into a hole so deep it only gets deeper and the chances of me ever seeing the Tigers in the top 8 is Zero

Tigerm

First Grade
I’m repeating what I said earlier, but the players are a large part of the problem.
They’re the ones who miss tackles, drop passes and do silly shit on the field, pretty sure it’s not coached or a playing instruction.

Tiger05

First Grade
That is so disturbing. This morning I realized that at my age I may never see the Tigers in the top 8 again.

If this story is true we have dug ourselves into a hole so deep it only gets deeper and the chances of me ever seeing the Tigers in the top 8 is Zero

I'm an optimist. I honestly don't think it takes that much but the dud signings have to stop or we have to get more out of the players we currently have.

Luai is quality and a competitor so is Turuva. There are more than a couple of decent players in our team as well. In saying that St George are miles ahead of us and they aren't a top team.

I think Papalli and Bateman are quality players as well but Bateman is at the end of his career and a small backrower and we haven't gotten value out of Papalli.

We have to somehow get a forward pack that competes above it's pay grade and then pay for some class in our spine and outside backs and then hope Benji can get them playing quality footy. This year is already a write off. They need to make some big movements for next year and I think it'll take somehow picking the right juniors and giving them a shot.

Wizardman

First Grade
I've seen some reports over the past couple of hours that Galvin has asked for a release today.

I think most of us have prepared ourselves for Stefano leaving the club...and with his poor form....the club won't burn to the ground when he does leave.

This Galvin story is a different kettle of fish though. He is a young bloke in a spine position playing very good footy. We simply need to keep men like him at all costs.

I did a google on his manager....he is....Issac Moses. Moses is the bloke that blew our club apart with the big 4 fiasco a while back. The grub is managing the key to our present future. This prick will pull his tricks again.

RL clubs need to get to a point where they black ban certain managers. Moses has done the dirty on a few clubs now....he'd be a candidate.

Pezz70

Juniors
I'm an optimist. I honestly don't think it takes that much but the dud signings have to stop or we have to get more out of the players we currently have.

Luai is quality and a competitor so is Turuva. There are more than a couple of decent players in our team as well. In saying that St George are miles ahead of us and they aren't a top team.

I think Papalli and Bateman are quality players as well but Bateman is at the end of his career and a small backrower and we haven't gotten value out of Papalli.

We have to somehow get a forward pack that competes above its pay grade and then pay for some class in our spine and outside backs and then hope Benji can get them playing quality footy. This year is already a write off. They need to make some big movements for next year and I think it'll take somehow picking the right juniors and giving them a shot.
I’m over Benji, ( not entirely his fault) the play a bit of footy attitude from where we are is rubbish. I’d probably agree with a bit of ad lib/ off the cuff footy if we had the basics down and a good dependable defensive line. Our lack of depth really shone through last night

Nutz

Bench
You blokes been watching Hunt play tonight. He's not getting big minutes but geez he hits and runs hard. A solid middle. He's been given permission to talk to other clubs and would be a handy pickup.

Tiger05

First Grade
This Galvin story is a different kettle of fish though. He is a young bloke in a spine position playing very good footy. We simply need to keep men like him at all costs.

He is signed longer term plus Latu Fainu may end up just as good. I'm not that concerned.

Tigerm

First Grade
I've seen some reports over the past couple of hours that Galvin has asked for a release today.

I think most of us have prepared ourselves for Stefano leaving the club...and with his poor form....the club won't burn to the ground when he does leave.

I did a google on his manager....he is....Issac Moses. Moses is the bloke that blew our club apart with the big 4 fiasco a while back. The grub is managing the key to our present future. This prick will pull his tricks again.

RL clubs need to get to a point where they black ban certain managers. Moses has done the dirty on a few clubs now....he'd be a candidate.
If the players are wanting to run away because of poor results, which they are partly responsible for, then I don't think they're the type of players we really want or need anyway.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If the players are wanting to run away because of poor results, which they are partly responsible for, then I don't think they're the type of players we really want or need anyway.
It’s Isaac the vermin Moses’s ploy to get more money although I’d b surprised if the lowlife rorters aren’t making a huge play for Galvin as a replacement for Keary

Perth Tiger

Bench
We need to play hardball with that Moses scum agent. But I still get strong Wade Grahame or Curtis Sironen vibes out of Galvin. Not sure he ends up a career five-eight.

wouldn’t surprise me if Fainu ends up better or if the wraps are to be believed that Large kid who is a year or 2 away.

Whichever way you can be assured which ever of the three ends up being a dud is the one the Tigers will go all in on