What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
They r deluded if they think Woods & Foran will improve them.Additionally they have a coach who is going senile & who doesn't have a plan B !

I reckon Woods is a dud and I watched Foran play recently and he was pretty ordinary. Klemmer possibly leaving as well.

Clifferd

Coach
Apparently there's a new rumour suggesting we are linked to Tariq Sims
There is a rumor about Wade Graham wanting out of the Sharks. I would take him over Klemmer.

Yes please. Either one or both would do thanks. Imo we are still another quality 2nd rower short (I'll say McQueen is good but not great, should get the job done)

But Graham...most inform 2nd rower in the game and Sims ain't too shabby either

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
No way is Wade Graham leaving. He signed an upgraded extention about 2-3 months ago and is their future captain.

Clifferd

Coach
No way is Wade Graham leaving. He signed an upgraded extention about 2-3 months ago and is their future captain.

Yeah I don't understand at all

Stable club
Finals bound every year
Future captain
Club junior

He'll stay

leaguelegend21

Juniors
I'm not sure about Fonua on the wing. He will fight it out for MWZ for that position most probably, however I'd like us to sign another strong winger. Who's available?

Clifferd

Coach
I'm not sure about Fonua on the wing. He will fight it out for MWZ for that position most probably, however I'd like us to sign another strong winger. Who's available?

I think we've got that Curtis Rona bloke coming aswell plus that young Connelly monalulu or however you spell it in the under20s

We've got plenty of depth in the outside backs next year now to work on forwards

Vozzy

Juniors
Good to see we have depth. Kevin Naquima and Che Kam will have to play well for the rest of the year to prove themselves whether they stay. We finally have a bit of depth in the back line instead of having to use guys like Rankin. Ivans pretty much assembled a whole new team and I'm sure he is not done.

1. Lolahea
2. Noufaluma
3. Milne/Fonua
4. Suli
5. MWZ/Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Mckillrick
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

14. Sue
15. Aloia
16. Twal
17. Liddell/Masters

Hopefully we can have 4 forwards on the bench. I would prefer an 80 min hooker and 3 big bench players. No more backs on the bench we have Lawrence and McQueen who can fill in the centres if need be.

grouch

First Grade
Yeah I don't understand at all

Stable club
Finals bound every year
Future captain
Club junior

He'll stay
He's a Penrith junior... but yeah.

I just came in to say Milne is a good signing. And... what's happening to Kevin Naiqama next year? Thought he'd been one of your best consistently for the last 2 seasons

Clifferd

Coach
He's a Penrith junior... but yeah.

I just came in to say Milne is a good signing. And... what's happening to Kevin Naiqama next year? Thought he'd been one of your best consistently for the last 2 seasons

Paintbrush Kevvy is solid without being great, however with all the new signings coming next year I'd be happy to keep him as depth and not much more

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Kevin Naiqama is atrocious. Hopefully we lose him but it wouldn't be too bad if he stayed in NSW Cup. I'd like one more big name forward signing but who else is out there? Also, I'm not a fan at all of having two hookers. It is a waste of a bench spot and reduces the fluidity of our attack. What can we do?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Kevin Naiqama is atrocious. Hopefully we lose him but it wouldn't be too bad if he stayed in NSW Cup. I'd like one more big name forward signing but who else is out there? Also, I'm not a fan at all of having two hookers. It is a waste of a bench spot and reduces the fluidity of our attack. What can we do?
Exactly.IC is assembling a very competitive squad with depth.One more quality forward would b ideal & I've no doubt IC is patiently focusing on nabbing another 1 or 2 quality forwards.

Latest posts