What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Sgi rugby league disposal unit.

Muz was very close to Madge, one of the “ suss six” Gus said would be looking to go if Madge was punted.

But I don’t think Muz was on big coin.

Still a few more to go…

gordsy

Juniors
I have more chances of leading us to 10 premierships in a row then we do of signing Leinu and Klemmer and having that work out well for us.
I will say this re Ciraldo, the Bulldogs may be on the way up but Gus has an awful track record when it comes to knifing coaches. I would be shocked if he sees out his 5 year deal. He may have been better off waiting till Kevie shits the bed at the Broncos.

Just for the Balmain old boys:

D1EFF8C7-83DC-4BC1-8A3F-73E2AAC7F373.jpeg
Behold a photo of the rear of the Balmain Leagues club from a half an hour ago.

I think this is where we used to drive in to the car park.

I have more chances of leading us to 10 premierships in a row then we do of signing Leinu and Klemmer and having that work out well for us.
I will say this re Ciraldo, the Bulldogs may be on the way up but Gus has an awful track record when it comes to knifing coaches. I would be shocked if he sees out his 5 year deal. He may have been better off waiting till Kevie shits the bed at the Broncos.
That was always the big problem with the bulldogs job. It came with Gus and all of the orders and commands that entails. He steals the good times and disowns the bad.

The very little Barrett has had to say about his experience at the bulldogs is entirely uncomplimentary and cicada could do worse than seek his insights about the problems he faced.

They worked together and one would think they are close.

3 years max.

Potter restored some dignity back into the side, he did really well. I wish he was coaching us.

BrotherJim05

Bench
How on earth can you blokes be bagging Gus? What he did for Penrith was nothing short of legendary and Bulldogs have been heading in the right direction since he arrived.

Tigerm

Coach
How on earth can you blokes be bagging Gus? What he did for Penrith was nothing short of legendary and Bulldogs have been heading in the right direction since he arrived.
Yep, I rather have him here than Sheens?

But I guess we will find out shortly, wonder what the Sheenius has been doing at the World Cup, is he working or on holidays? November signings aren’t too far away.

Fordy20

Juniors
That was always the big problem with the bulldogs job. It came with Gus and all of the orders and commands that entails. He steals the good times and disowns the bad.

The very little Barrett has had to say about his experience at the bulldogs is entirely uncomplimentary and cicada could do worse than seek his insights about the problems he faced.

They worked together and one would think they are close.

3 years max.

Potter restored some dignity back into the side, he did really well. I wish he was coaching us.
I wish the board was smart enough to keep Potter around the first time.

I wish the board was smart enough to keep Potter around the first time.
If he doesn’t has claims for the position now, no one does.

This job for Benji matey bullshit cuts me up with Potter at home polishing the furniture and pulling bongs or whatever.

This is Benjis resume;

DB9AFC84-59DC-450C-9743-CCF10383EE5E.jpeg
We are a f**king joke.

We shouldn’t be seen in this man’s NRL.

Hoofhearted

Juniors

NRL 2022: Tigers, Panthers reach swap deal for Charlie Staines, Tyrone Peachey | Sport Confidential​

After years of trying, the Tigers have finally landed a Panthers star, while a prodigal son will return to Penrith after a four-year absence.

Michael Carayannis and Brent Read

9 min read
October 20, 2022 - 4:00PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s.../57693518e118cff41b8e821de06828a2#share-tools
Tyrone Peachey will return to the Panthers while the Tigers have finally landed Charlie Staines after a multi-year pursuit.
A Peachey/Staines swap between the two clubs has finally been finalised and is expected to be announced as soon as this week.
The Panthers have also been given an indication that premiership winning prop Spencer Leinu will see out the final year of his deal despite the Tigers also circling.
Peachey and Staines will link with their respective clubs for just one season with Staines set to battle Daine Laurie for the starting fullback spot.
The Tigers have long been interested in the 21-year-old flyer. Staines dropped down the pecking order at the Panthers and only returned to play in the grand final after an injury to Taylan May.
Charlie Staines and Tyrone Peachey.

The Panthers first gave Staines permission to test the market in 2020 but he has been unable to find a suitable club given his near $500,000 price tag. Conversations between the two clubs started last month but slowed down to enable Penrith to focus on back to back titles.
Peachey returns to the Panthers have a four year absence. So desperate was he to play for Penrith – Peachey asked the NRL to approve a pay-cut.
Under NRL rules players are not able to switch clubs for less money on the salary cap for the length of their deal.
Both players had just 12 months remaining on their contract.
The Tigers view Laurie as a potential halves option too.

Tigerm

Coach

NRL 2022: Tigers, Panthers reach swap deal for Charlie Staines, Tyrone Peachey | Sport Confidential​

After years of trying, the Tigers have finally landed a Panthers star, while a prodigal son will return to Penrith after a four-year absence.

Michael Carayannis and Brent Read

9 min read
October 20, 2022 - 4:00PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s.../57693518e118cff41b8e821de06828a2#share-tools
Tyrone Peachey will return to the Panthers while the Tigers have finally landed Charlie Staines after a multi-year pursuit.
A Peachey/Staines swap between the two clubs has finally been finalised and is expected to be announced as soon as this week.
The Panthers have also been given an indication that premiership winning prop Spencer Leinu will see out the final year of his deal despite the Tigers also circling.
Peachey and Staines will link with their respective clubs for just one season with Staines set to battle Daine Laurie for the starting fullback spot.
The Tigers have long been interested in the 21-year-old flyer. Staines dropped down the pecking order at the Panthers and only returned to play in the grand final after an injury to Taylan May.

The Panthers first gave Staines permission to test the market in 2020 but he has been unable to find a suitable club given his near $500,000 price tag. Conversations between the two clubs started last month but slowed down to enable Penrith to focus on back to back titles.
Peachey returns to the Panthers have a four year absence. So desperate was he to play for Penrith – Peachey asked the NRL to approve a pay-cut.
Under NRL rules players are not able to switch clubs for less money on the salary cap for the length of their deal.
Both players had just 12 months remaining on their contract.
The Tigers view Laurie as a potential halves option too.
I am happy with this, Peachey was super disappointing and competition for the FB role is not a bad thing?
Shame about Spencer Leinu if true, that he is not coming?

Hoofhearted

Juniors
I am happy with this, Peachey was super disappointing and competition for the FB role is not a bad thing?
Shame about Spencer Leinu if true, that he is not coming?
Everything I've ready elsewhere, which is just rumours, is that he wants to stay at Penrith. He also has multiple offers and we are his least preferred.

Latest posts