What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Could have kept "the one and only Ivan", for his remaining years....
View attachment 68921
Im sure the "bus" would have had a succession plan far better than what's happening now...
Even so i do rate sheensy as an elite coach
I don’t think any of the crew here think Ivan is a bad coach.

On the contrary.

Exception was taken to the fact that he was negotiating with you while coaching us, the manner of his departure and his use of texts messages to announce same.

‘Twas seen as cowardly and unbecoming in circumstances where he had led us to believe he was honourable and committed.

He is disliked on character grounds, his actual coaching was otherwise commended and even mentioned in the kindest terms once he had left.

I for one, cannot forgive him and in this instance, my heart rules my head and I never want to see him at WT again.

That said, I wish no personal harm to befall him, friends and family in any way.

Where our paths cross, I must otherwise turn my gaze away from him as I for one, I do not respect him.

Last edited:
I was having a look at Furner, hes another snout but also interesting.

For the most part, he’s found himself in fair demand despite sides he’s been involved with not exactly reaching nirvana. A lot of fails

Apart from being a laddy ladster does anyone know why he’s here?

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Can someone with a far superior mathematical mind to mine (wouldn't be hard) break this article down into what it actually means as far as more money to spend on new signings?
Taken in to account that "NRL has announced that the minimum salary for all male players in a club’s top 30 NRL squad will grow to $120,000." does that mean there is still money left over for us to sign Moses and Bateman ?

MugaB

Coach

Can someone with a far superior mathematical mind to mine (wouldn't be hard) break this article down into what it actually means as far as more money to spend on new signings?
Taken in to account that "NRL has announced that the minimum salary for all male players in a club’s top 30 NRL squad will grow to $120,000." does that mean there is still money left over for us to sign Moses and Bateman ?
Depends on how much the tigers have left...
How much bateman will cost plus transfer fee from ESL, and how much mitch can count...
Usually he can start from 1, then 2, but after that just yells POTATO, ...as its his favorite number

20210702_215640.jpg

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The NRL has announced the salary cap will rise to a record $12.1 million in 2023 while the minimum salary will jump from $80,000 to $120,000.

In a Christmas boost, players who have ratchet clauses will receive an 18 per cent increase to their playing fee, which will be back-dated to November 1.

Clubs have been working to a cap of $9.5 million but had anticipated the figure jumping to about $10.9m.

The cap for the top-30 squad will increase to $11.45 million, a 22 per cent rise on this year’s figure. The development list will increase from $240,000 to $650,000.

MugaB

Coach
The NRL has announced the salary cap will rise to a record $12.1 million in 2023 while the minimum salary will jump from $80,000 to $120,000.

In a Christmas boost, players who have ratchet clauses will receive an 18 per cent increase to their playing fee, which will be back-dated to November 1.

Clubs have been working to a cap of $9.5 million but had anticipated the figure jumping to about $10.9m.

The cap for the top-30 squad will increase to $11.45 million, a 22 per cent rise on this year’s figure. The development list will increase from $240,000 to $650,000.

That development list increase is f**king Huge..
Are they increasing the size for the development squad, is that why its that big, thats a significant bump up...

Well now PVL aint going nowhere, he just polished everyone... lets bring on the slow clap
videotogif_2022.08.04_11.57.22.gif

Last edited:
Depends on how much the tigers have left...
How much bateman will cost plus transfer fee from ESL, and how much mitch can count...
Usually he can start from 1, then 2, but after that just yells POTATO, ...as its his favorite number

View attachment 68950
Benji carved out many real potatoes to become intimate with before he saved up and bought Sharon the rubber potato.

He tried out his best pick line on the vegetable

“ Hey baby do ya wanna root?”

He was cooler than the fonz.

I remember him saying it slightly different it was..
"hey babycuz do ya wanna root, hey brocuz "
Benji can counsel Junior Amone in gaol.

Teach him how to get a job in the kitchen and carve a women out of a potato.

He can tell him about his f**king pass he threw by accident 25 years ago. Make Juniiors time in gaol seem like an eternity in 5 minutes.

Junior can then petition the state governor for the death penalty to be reintroduced to save himself from anymore torture listening to Benji.

Amnesty and Greta would be on board too.

MugaB

Coach
Benji can counsel Junior Amone in gaol.

Teach him how to get a job in the kitchen and carve a women out of a potato.

He can tell him about his f**king pass he threw by accident 25 years ago. Make Juniiors time in gaol seem like an eternity in 5 minutes.

Junior can then petition the state governor for the death penalty to be reintroduced to save himself.
Thats pretty bad bra, very low to ask for the death penalty

Im chill... just thought it was a bit heavy on the morbid side was all

So when is packer visiting amone, to give him some "inside advice" on stayn alive ah ah ah ah stayn alive!
Yeah, fair enough.

Amone might cop 5 years plus lagging and a $2.5m lost career haircut over a f**king nature strip parking issue.

Should donate his brain to a lab when he morbidly passes away. Help science understand our cave man ancestors.

He could get a job on the wt board and improve it I guess.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah, fair enough.

Amone might cop 5 years plus lagging and a $2.5m lost career haircut over a f**king nature strip parking issue.

Should donate his brain to a lab when he morbidly passes away. Help science understand our cave man ancestors.

He could get a job on the wt board and improve it I guess.
Gotta vote out that slimy Pascoe out first, but a step up nonetheless