What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade

Joe starting this week for the eels?
We couldn’t put Bateman on (was it 4 weeks) until he learnt everyones name and the plays?
All the best Joffa.

WA Tiger

Bench
Maybe Offa couldn’t handle some hard truths from Klemmer who does more team talks than Bateman now, according to sheens presser..Klemmer would be pretty uncompromising and is exactly what we need..obviously

gordsy

Juniors
If team talks caused players to leave Nofo and Brooks would have walked after pre season.
Also if his talks work so well maybe get him to go to a few board meetings.

WA Tiger

Bench
If team talks caused players to leave Nofo and Brooks would have walked after pre season.
Also if his talks work so well maybe get him to go to a few board meetings.
Well what’s your reasoning. At least I’m not boo hooing about a boo hooer that’s leaving for apparently no reason

Tigerm

First Grade

Wests Tigers will return to their suburban roots in 2024 after making the call to predominantly play out of Campbelltown Stadium and Leichhardt Oval going forward.

The Tigers confirmed on Tuesday they will play five games next year at each of their traditional home grounds, ditching Accor and CommBank Stadiums as home venues.

It will mark the first time the Tigers have gone away from their big-stadium policy since 2004, when they last played five matches each at the two suburban grounds.

Next year, the 5-5 split will allow for the joint-venture to play one home game at Tamworth and another at Magic Round in Brisbane.

Tigerm

First Grade

Joe starting this week for the eels?
We couldn’t put Bateman on (was it 4 weeks) until he learnt everyones name and the plays?
All the best Joffa.
I said earlier, by my maths, that leaves us with 28 players? We await the new signing news with bated breath:)

Pezz70

Juniors

Wizardman

First Grade
Disappointed that Joffa has gone. He was one of the few that showed any leadership when we were at our worst.

But it is next man up. If Matamua can show half the class that Bula has shown, maybe it will be worth it
Looking at things from face value, it looks like we had a shocker in letting Joffa go. I'll wait and see what happens over the next few weeks though. I feel we'll get someone from somewhere in return.

Tigerm

First Grade
F

Frizell been off the pace for a while, be interesting to see what he does in origin, I was surprised he got a run. I don’t think he is what we need coming toward the end of his career. We’ve got the experience we need, it’s a nice mix our pack now
I haven't followed his career, but SOO is the pinnacle of our sport and he has made the starting side, so he isn't going too bad?
He is 31 so he probably has a couple of years left in him, but agree we are not short of SR, I would have thought another FR would have been nice?

WA Tiger

Bench

“Well liked, well respected good effort” not quite enough for a worthy keep. Tbh I hardly noticed him on the field toward the end. It wasn’t always like that. The word that comes to mind with Offa is “Loping”

Last edited: