What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
ec9a1867-c079-43f6-a421-a93ddf609248_text.gif

gordsy

Juniors
Not that it will happen but I wonder if we signed Flanno would a lot of the factional board rubbish go away as he isn't a Tigers guy / non Wests guy ?

Bu who ever we pick / turn to we should definitely make sure we turn that Idiot with his star sign compatibility test to make sure scorpio isn't in his anus or what ever rubbish he carries on with. :D:D

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Bu who ever we pick / turn to we should definitely make sure we turn that Idiot with his star sign compatibility test to make sure scorpio isn't in his anus or what ever rubbish he carries on with. :D:D
Haha..That’s good for you. You got any more of those?
You’re the only one that has such a big issue with it. You sound like your a real pain and refuse to even let others have opinions / beliefs that arnt the same as yours. Like I say a real tough guy right, Gordsie? In fact the exact oppositte. More fear than the average joe. By the looks prob a little short on brain power as well, despite the odd 5 plus letter word.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Ok you are there. That’s good
I’m glad something so little upsets you so much Gordsie.. I think I indulge maybe once a fortnight at the most. Anyway plenty more to come. Now I know it drives you up the wall..try deep breathing mate!

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Should have gone with the old south’s duo in the halves. There’s no tried combination with the halves chosen .. I think jitterbug Luai will lose the game closely followed by Moses.
Cody would have been better second time around & How can u leave out Reynolds when it’s do or die..

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
I hope Uto goes well, but he is not even close to Origin level. He will be gassed very quickly.

Wizardman

First Grade
Stef is going OK , is he SOO material yet?
I dont even think he has been our best , Klemmer would have been a safer choice .
Anyway who know what's going on in wacko freddy's brain.
Im on the same wavelength as you......I don't think he is ready. Im not sure on Junior Tatola's eligibility but he is a better prop than Stefano. I'd even recall RCG if he is okay to go....but I get the feeling he is on a banned list there for some reason.

Nutz

Bench
Im on the same wavelength as you......I don't think he is ready. Im not sure on Junior Tatola's eligibility but he is a better prop than Stefano. I'd even recall RCG if he is okay to go....but I get the feeling he is on a banned list there for some reason.
Stef is yet to show a bit of mongrel that an SOO prop should have, if anything he displays nothing but a gentleman demeanor. :D
I do rate the guy and I'm sure he will have a long career in the engine room. (Hopefully for the tigers)
He has a good offload in him and has a bit of toe for a big man. I'd like to see him lower his head (body angle) in his hit ups which would see him get more post contact metres.

gordsy

Juniors
I would have put Reynolds and Hynes but rugby league is a weird game.
I mean Woods is still considered a footy player by some and Blocker is still a commentator.

WA Tiger

Bench
I would have put Reynolds and Hynes but rugby league is a weird game.
I mean Woods is still considered a footy player by some and Blocker is still a commentator.
Why would you pick Hynes, who would now have massive doubts about his own game and on the biggest stage where he “lost the game” level fked up last time, has played shit since, and it would be pretty much his debut, opposite his nemesis ? Just asking…

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I have no idea what is going through Hynes's head but imo Cleary has never dominated an origin series so we need to find someone who isn't our next Mitchel Pearce.
As for Luai I don't rate his performance in Origin either.
From the rest, Cody Walker has a quad Injury and I don't think Moses has earnt an origin jumper. I think now you have given Hynes a start you can't drop him like it's his fault he didn't win origin in the 12 minutes he had on the field, whilst defending out of position.
I like Reynolds kicking game and his composure. It would have been easier to pick players if Freddy didn't make a mess of things but here we are.

Nutz

Bench
I don't think Moses has earnt an origin jumper.
Why is that gordsy? I don't particularly like him but you surely can't deny his form is good and he has the killer instinct. He's probably one of the quickest halves going around and has a good kicking game.
If NSW does win, I reckon he could possibly be the best on ground.