What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
My response would be that management has lost the plot but I don't know if they ever held possession of a plot in the first place

stryker

First Grade
WTF, not sure how reliable it will be, but we will know soon enough?
LMFAO!!!!
The boys on the Wests Tigers Discord forum purposely started this rumour to watch the f**ken morons on the WestsTigersForum swallow it and run with it.
Hook Line and Sinker…that is gold 😂

Tigerm

First Grade
LMFAO!!!!
The boys on the Wests Tigers Discord forum purposely started this rumour to watch the f**ken morons on the WestsTigersForum swallow it and run with it.
Hook Line and Sinker…that is gold 😂
Fair enough if you are saying so, it was being reported a fair bit, worth passing on I thought, though I did say wasn’t sure how legit it was? About as funny as cancer.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Fair enough if you are saying so, it was being reported a fair bit, worth passing on I thought, though I did say wasn’t sure how legit it was?
It got posted to James Hoopers blog and the Kennel have read it and are blowing up lol
Great piece of trolling.

WT mate “ Ralph” of cini at win stadium fame, swears Sheens is preparing to take back the reins and that if the players thought Madge was tough, they “won’t know what f**king hit them”

He said Tim is prepared to slit throats.

We don’t seem to have a coach the players are listening to. Not his fault, but it’s become a farce.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I think Sheens will stay as a junior consultant for a while and try to white ant Madge to get the top job back. If you have been on these forums for a while you know what will happen. He will come in for a few years, get some good results after 3 years, f**k it all up and ride off into the sunset or get sacked again.

Last edited:

tiger102

Juniors
Fletcher Baker from Roosters and Dean Hawkins from Bunnies have both expressed interest. A post from the other site,

YES PLEASE !!!.
Big tall fast young 22yo V overrated cant defend prima donna .
I simply laughed at this because it couldn't be true. Like would Nofa want to play in NSW Cup (well he actually should play there).
Couldn't see him a Bulldogs backline that has, JAC, Matt Dufty, Matt Burton, Brent Naden, Jake Averillo, Corey Allen (have I missed anyone) - he simply couldn't keep up with them.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
So the Tigers will b
WT mate “ Ralph” of cini at win stadium fame, swears Sheens is preparing to take back the reins and that if the players thought Madge was tough, they “won’t know what f**king hit them”

He said Tim is prepared to slit throats.

We don’t seem to have a coach the players are listening to. Not his fault, but it’s become a farce.
If we finish with the spoon, and that is a fair chance of happening, it is an ideal time to come in as an "interim" coach. Everyone knows you can't turn things around overnight and you can't make it any worse. As per usual every time we lose a player or a coach it will be an "upgrade"

Tiger05

First Grade
So the Tigers will b

If we finish with the spoon, and that is a fair chance of happening, it is an ideal time to come in as an "interim" coach. Everyone knows you can't turn things around overnight and you can't make it any worse. As per usual every time we lose a player or a coach it will be an "upgrade"

The best job to walk into is one where everyone gives you no chance. You just blame the previous administration and set the lowest of expectations. It's standard practice. I worked for a big company and in an IT team that was massive. It became a running joke how every 5 years or so they rebuilt the whole thing and blamed the previous management team. Dudes getting paid top dollar and just spinning crap. It's always been shit but we'll fix it.

The bloke hates halfbacks and props…not too fond of fullbacks either. I wouldn’t trust him to build a chicken coop.
g9ABm.jpg