What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
I hope they make player's salaries public. Think about how much fun it's going to be watching teams like Roosters try to explain how they signed Dominic Young for 150k per year

I hope the 'brains trust' at Concord who ever they may be are watching the going on at St George for a number of reasons.

* Watching the Ben Hunt thing because if he's not happy and the club allow him to look elsewhere, well, there'[s the type of player they need at 7 and

* best to get away from the old boys coaching dream, but I guess it's too late for that now.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I hope they make player's salaries public. Think about how much fun it's going to be watching teams like Roosters try to explain how they signed Dominic Young for 150k per year
Players are happy to take unders at a club that has a genuine premiership winning chance……….

Fordy20

Juniors
I hope the 'brains trust' at Concord who ever they may be are watching the going on at St George for a number of reasons.

* Watching the Ben Hunt thing because if he's not happy and the club allow him to look elsewhere, well, there'[s the type of player they need at 7 and

* best to get away from the old boys coaching dream, but I guess it's too late for that now.
I can see it now. We hire Griffin after he is sacked by the Dragons with a view to getting Hunt as our #7 because Ben Hunt has said he doesn’t want to play under a new coach, then Hunt just retires rather than signing with us.

I can see it now. We hire Griffin after he is sacked by the Dragons with a view to getting Hunt as our #7 because Ben Hunt has said he doesn’t want to play under a new coach, then Hunt just retires rather than signing with us.
Or they could offer him $1.5m per season for the next 2 and Sheens will tell everyone that he was their 1st choice all along. But wait, there's more, he is there to mentor Brooks so he (Brooks) is ready for Benji ball.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Tommy Talau looking to join Manly immediately: top story on Daily Telegraph

Surely this is just a case of a media beatup after Manly enquiring about him.

After rehabbing him several times and even extending him while he is injured he would be a Grade A merkin to adjitate for a release.

My mail is that Wighton will stay at the Raiders.

He’s been looked after there pretty well.
Did we express any interest? He'd only be good for us if we had a good organising / game manager type half back. Otherwise he'd be an over priced waste of space. We have enough of those already.

I reckon he owes Canberra. After all, they forked very good money to get him a very good lawyer when he decided it would a bit of fun after a night out to belt 3 people completely unprovoked. Then after moving on from that victory, rather than think "What have I done? That was terrible. I better go back and check on them" instead decided to walk around the corner and bash another bloke completely unprovoked. What a hero. He was extremely lucky not to go to jail. He can thank Canberra for that.

Did we express any interest? He'd only be good for us if we had a good organising / game manager type half back. Otherwise he'd be an over priced waste of space. We have enough of those already.

I reckon he owes Canberra. After all, they forked very good money to get him a very good lawyer when he decided it would a bit of fun after a night out to belt 3 people completely unprovoked. Then after moving on from that victory, rather than think "What have I done? That was terrible. I better go back and check on them" instead decided to walk around the corner and bash another bloke completely unprovoked. What a hero. He was extremely lucky not to go to jail. He can thank Canberra for that.

👍nailed it.

We have expressed an interest, but I understand it’s below Ricky and 3 other clubs are in the contest.

They’ve let him test the market, but I think they lodged $1.1 with the NRL.

To walk away from the raiders would be an act of cowardice as far as Ricky is concerned.

You can beat innocent people up though…

Still, glass houses…of course we are interested.

Latest posts