What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Damn. Dolphins utility Kurt Donoghue just resigned with them. I was keeping my eye on him. Great cash cow for next year @Ned Kelly
;)
Thanks for the tip. I am starting to plan for next year already. Then again I had a plan going into our league's finals and threw it all out one week before hence my crash and burn.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Have you been to the COE Ned?
All the hype about the joint seems to be a bit over the top as I can't see any physical improvement in our lads. Every other team's players look like athletes, big, strong and fast. Our boys look underdone. We have played out the full 80 two weeks running though.
Nah, I haven't seen the joint but a player having a look at it means they are at least thinking joining the Tigers is a possibility.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks for the tip. I am starting to plan for next year already. Then again I had a plan going into our league's finals and threw it all out one week before hence my crash and burn.
Get your little black book going.
I never really knew about Kini until he started killing it in your team. Do you know how much money he earned you?
Nows the time to start jotting down a few of these guys who catch your eye.
When Penrith sacked centre Taylan May I picked his replacement Casey McLean in my team at a cost of 250k.
After some terrific performances he is now worth 410k. He's recovering from a collarbone injury and he may not play again this year which should keep his price tag around 410-450k.
If you have several of these lads who increase in value you will have the money to trade them in on some superstars at the pointy end of the season.

Latest posts