What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

hardbaby

Coach
Epapahane Lauaki is seeking a release from Wigan. Big bopper Mongrel prop.
184 cm 110kg dragons looking to get a deal done prior to season starts.
Would be sensational buy...:D

That dude look ok. He is even wearing the right colours. Sign the bastard.

hardbaby

Coach
No,Bastard.:D

Bastard. Mongrel. Same thing. I bet you this bloke can't name the singers in One Direction. Rumour has it that Ben Creagh even knows the name of the guys in High 5. This bloke knows the band members of Metallica, Slayer, Mega Death. His skull must be 3 inches thick. He doesn't bathe. Doesn't eat vegetables. That's what I want in a prop. Sign the mother lover.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Bastard. Mongrel. Same thing. I bet you this bloke can't name the singers in One Direction. Rumour has it that Ben Creagh even knows the name of the guys in High 5. This bloke knows the band members of Metallica, Slayer, Mega Death. His skull must be 3 inches thick. He doesn't bathe. Doesn't eat vegetables. That's what I want in a prop. Sign the mother lover.

:lol:

I can name the girls in High 5

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
Guys, the signing could also be Mark Mexico from PNG World Cup. According to the RLW Mole, the prop was looking to join an NRL club after the World Cup and he has been given a few offers. Maybe dragons giving him some money?

Gazzaw

Juniors
Did he see out last season in the UK?? I had a feeling he went back home to NZ.
Anyone know why he went to UK in first place.?

Let's sign him NOW

Steelman

Juniors
Did he see out last season in the UK?? I had a feeling he went back home to NZ.
Anyone know why he went to UK in first place.?

Let's sign him NOW

He signed a 3 year big money deal with Hull FC. By all accounts went very well.
Picked up by Wigan in 2012 . Don't quote me but I think he played around 14 games scored 5 trys.
Injury struck him in 2013 only played half a dozen games believe he wants out and come back to nrl.
He is big aggressive and mobile if fully fit he would add major impact to the dragons coming off the bench.
Have no doubt he would be good pick up

nrlnrl

First Grade
He signed a 3 year big money deal with Hull FC. By all accounts went very well.
Picked up by Wigan in 2012 . Don't quote me but I think he played around 14 games scored 5 trys.
Injury struck him in 2013 only played half a dozen games believe he wants out and come back to nrl.
He is big aggressive and mobile if fully fit he would add major impact to the dragons coming off the bench.
Have no doubt he would be good pick up

Yeah, in 2012 he played 24 ESL & 4 Challenge Cup games ( scored 2 tries ). About half of those were off the bench & in 2013, only 6 ESL games & 1 Challenge Cup appearance with all but 1 of those off the bench.

Earlier you mentioned it was more likely to be before June 30 ( rather than before round 1 ) - does that still seem to be the more likely ( if it happens ) ?

Latest posts