What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

tumbidragon

First Grade
lol@ the complimentary Drowning pool 'Bodies' song... And Holy shit that "attempted murder" @ 1:33 of that video! Ruthless lol.

At least he's better than his bro...

[youtube]watch?v=Td3yJhumajo[/youtube]

Last edited:
If those are his highlights.... Why? I guess the cutters need more props. His best runs were out wide against the backs and ran sideways when he was up against the big boys. Again I question why? There is no way he would be ahead of Hunt, ah mau, Groatesque or Cooper and then probably not even aioli.
aioli?

Steelman

Juniors
If those are his highlights.... Why? I guess the cutters need more props. His best runs were out wide against the backs and ran sideways when he was up against the big boys. Again I question why? There is no way he would be ahead of Hunt, ah mau, Groatesque or Cooper and then probably not even aioli.

Some people are never happy.
What I see is a big aggressive forward who wont back down
Who has good leg speed and nice footwork.
If we can get him fit he's definitely going to be an asset coming off the bench. The more options for the coach and team the better.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Getting him fit won't be the problem, stopping his brainless habits of giving away penalties and possession at the wrong time will be the biggest issue.

He was always fun to watch because like the Warriors it was a lottery what you'd get from him, but the bad far outweighed the good.

I hope he's matured, but if not you're definitely getting aggression, but the wrong type of aggression without restraint.