What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

So, bench player in the ESL. Excellent. I can see him in a rotation up front with Groat, that Fijian park player and that Easts reserve grader. LOL@who exactly?

BrissyRedV

Bench
If this rumour is true, why the hell did we move on Weyman? How is this guy an improvement in anyway on mick ? I really don't get this one.

bottle

Coach
I suppose that without knowing the cost of Weyman vs Lauaki its difficult to judge.
One a starting prop soaking up salary cap as his utility diminishes, the other a benchie/depth signing on less.
Thats all I can read into it.

saints4ever

First Grade
Surely the Warriors will get him? If the article is correct he's in NZ already. All they would have to do is make an off I reckon.

Bit weird to go from NZ to UK, back to NZ only to move to Australia

hardbaby

Coach
If this rumour is true, why the hell did we move on Weyman? How is this guy an improvement in anyway on mick ? I really don't get this one.

Mick was appallingly bad last year. Played like rubbish, lost his cool every game, really il-disciplined, slow and lazy. Glad he's moved on.

BrissyRedV

Bench
One bad season returning from injury does not maketh the player. The year before his injury he was inspirational. As bottle said, most likely a cost scenario. I can't see the new guy playing 1st grade though no matter the cost. We already have much better options than him.

hardbaby

Coach
but everybody loved weyman.

Yeah. Past tense. He was pathetic last year. Without knowing the inside machinations of the club, I'd say he disagreed with Price's coaching style. I saw a number of tantrums when he was interchanged. Understandable sure. I would hate to be coached by Price. But you need to keep your mind on the job and he didn't. Very disappointing performance from a senior player.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yeah. Past tense. He was pathetic last year. Without knowing the inside machinations of the club, I'd say he disagreed with Price's coaching style. I saw a number of tantrums when he was interchanged. Understandable sure. I would hate to be coached by Price. But you need to keep your mind on the job and he didn't. Very disappointing performance from a senior player.
I don't know about Weyman not being comfortable with Price's coaching style HB. Think It was more his lack of confidence on that knee tbh. He looked so stiff, especially when being tackled. He did show his grit and potential though again in rnd26 against the Warriors. He clearly wanted to leave the club on a high and was full steam ahead all game.
And yes, I farkin love Weyman! Hope to see him around the club when he returns home fron UNgland

TruSaint

Referee
I don't know about Weyman not being comfortable with Price's coaching style HB. Think It was more his lack of confidence on that knee tbh. He looked so stiff, especially when being tackled. He did show his grit and potential though again in rnd26 against the Warriors. He clearly wanted to leave the club on a high and was full steam ahead all game.
And yes, I farkin love Weyman! Hope to see him around the club when he returns home fron UNgland

Couldnt agree more. The poor guy was busted.
Never forget seeing tears roll down his face as he ran out for the last game.
A true warrior, a great servant to our club.

PS, since this is a rumour thread, i hear from a little birdy some "tumbi" character is heading to NZ?

tumbidragon

First Grade
Couldnt agree more. The poor guy was busted.
Never forget seeing tears roll down his face as he ran out for the last game.
A true warrior, a great servant to our club.

PS, since this is a rumour thread, i hear from a little birdy some "tumbi" character is heading to NZ?
3 WEEKS MATE! I'll be sure to take some photo's and post them for you mob ;)

Steelman

Juniors
Reports in today's media that dragons are are close to a deal with tough togan Epapahane Lauaki.
Hopefully this week, " Look out here comes the Dragons Fui Fui Moi Moi"......:D

Latest posts