What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Round 20 - Canberra (at home) - canberra will be without : Adamson, Chalk, Woolford, Lomu, Martin, O'Hara, N Smith and Weyman. Comeback match for Price (to be confirmed mid-week), expect a BIG one from Wiki.

Round 21 - Panthers (away) - Penrith will be without T Puletua. Ross looks like he MIGHT be out as well.

Round 22 - Eels - Parra will be without: Henderson, Tsoulus, Vella and Wagon. Look out for PJ.

Round 23 - Storm - Melbourne will be without McDonald and Steve Turner, this is the expected comeback for Scott Hill and Glen Turner

Round 24 - Knights - Newcastle will be without: Abraham, Hughes and MGidley. One to watch...JOHNS

Round 25 - Manly - Manly may be at full strenth only unknown atm is Daniel Heckenberg. Possible comeback for Lui Anderson, so the Warriors may be at full strenth (other than Tony Martin)

JamesWebstersNo.1Fans pick is for the Warriors to make the eight they can ONLY drop ONE of Eels, Storm or Knights to progress.

Players to watchout for: Faumuina, Price, Wiki, Jones.

Iafeta

Referee
Round 20 - Canberra (at home) - canberra will be without : Adamson, Chalk, Woolford, Lomu, Martin, O'Hara, N Smith and Weyman. Comeback match for Price (to be confirmed mid-week), expect a BIG one from Wiki - I'd expect a victory, but, we are up and down like the weather and will probably take it lightly and lose.

Round 21 - Panthers (away) - Penrith will be without T Puletua. Ross looks like he MIGHT be out as well - I expect a victory, although they'll be dangerous now their season is basically over.

Round 22 - Eels - Parra will be without: Henderson, Tsoulus, Vella and Wagon. Look out for PJ - This will be very, very difficult.

Round 23 - Storm - Melbourne will be without McDonald and Steve Turner, this is the expected comeback for Scott Hill and Glen Turner - Very very difficult.

Round 24 - Knights - Newcastle will be without: Abraham, Hughes and MGidley. One to watch...JOHNS - Should still get home.

Round 25 - Manly - Manly may be at full strenth only unknown atm is Daniel Heckenberg. Possible comeback for Lui Anderson, so the Warriors may be at full strenth (other than Tony Martin) - Tough, although they haven't inspired me as much as earlier in the year.

Its going to be a very tough road, if they get through it, they could surprise teams in the finals.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Canberra -We SHOULD win and win well.

Panthers - If ross plays it will be tight, injuries which are brought up in the previous rounds could be vital. I think we will grind out a win ala Roosters game

Eels/Storms - I think we will loose these games.

Knights - If Joey is injured, we WILL win hands-down, if Joey is playing it will be tight. I will refuse to make a prediction on this one

Manly - We WILL win no matter if we're in the race to the top 8 or not. If we are, then the Warriors will be focused for it being a 4-point game with the bye coming up afterwards and trying to give Stace and Guts a fairy tale send-off. If we are not in the race, then we will win by a huge margin to farewell stacey, guts, paleaasina and possibly temata and meli?

Iafeta

Referee
From what I hear Awen Guttenbeil said he had another year on his contract and he intends on honouring it.

Iafeta

Referee
Thanks R&S.

I was sure that was the case. And to be honest, I've changed my opinion on him, he is seriously putting in at the moment. 19 tackles, 19 hit ups, 133 metres, 3 off loads last night. A fine effort. It appears to me in some ways he's taken a lot of Steve Price's workload since Steve has been injured - last night early on from the sideline it appeared he was playing prop and Ruben Wiki was playing second row, and it worked a treat.

ozbash

Referee
speaking of props, carl te mata went bloody well last night, didnt see hin baulk before he was tackled at all.

Jonah Lomu

Juniors
Hmm, i must have been mistaken about Awen going to the ESL next
season.But i agree with Iafeta on Awen's form, he's been outstanding
over the last month.

nickraider

Juniors
Wiki won't turn up!! Never wanted to leave the Raiders! He'll be soft. Loves Canberra too much. Congrats for the win against the Roosters! Hope you guys make the eight at the expense of the Roosters!

Evergreen

Juniors
Its a 95% chance that Adamson will be back for Saturday. We're finally starting to get some players back, hopefully we can keep them on the field.

Bye bye Warriors for 2005....:cool:

Chachi

Bench
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
what a dick

Mate, if you're going to use Wiki's name in your sig block you should at least learn how to spell it before calling anyone else a dick.