What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Amadaca

Juniors
I'm not. I'm speaking ill of the sycophants who think The Bogan is a go-to guy for quips.

Just saying that makes me realise how pitiful drop kicks like Apey must be in reality :lol:

franklin2323

Immortal
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, & yet I am sadly appalled, that anyone thinks this is okay.

f**king disgusting, & I think we have definitively sorted the bogans from the crowd with this thread.

Tell me where are the toilets when the tour de France is on or in the marathon at the olympics?

Happens all the time in plenty of sports. None is filmed though so we don't here about it.

Apey

Staff member
You have the imagination of a bull ant. Your idea of a quip, repeated ad f**king nauseum, is to quote a fellow bogan of the lowest order.

What a pitiful waste of space you are.

Life must be bad when Josh Dugan is your hero, huh fellas? :lol:

I'm not. I'm speaking ill of the sycophants who think The Bogan is a go-to guy for quips.

Just saying that makes me realise how pitiful drop kicks like Apey must be in reality :lol:

end yourself

franklin2323

Immortal
^^^Too stupid to reply to.

You maybe too stupid to reply you do seem it. Doesn't make it less true. In change rooms there is 2 toilets between everyone.

Easy to see how he can not get time to go. No reason why the camera's had to stay on him while he pissed.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
People complain about lack of characters in the game. It's people like Packer that keep things interesting. I'm not saying players should all slash here and there, but at least it is a talking point.

Amadaca

Juniors
Love the word, "character," used in our game --- nothing more than a euphemism for filthbag, bogan, or f**kwit.

Want proof? Willie Mason's fans & even management described him as a, "character," during that period at the Bulldogs where he was in shit for being a bone-headed spastic every damn week.

Pissing on the field isn't character. Its filth. Where are we, f**king India!?

Rebel

First Grade
Lulz... he probably got held up beforehand and didnt have time to go, or didn't think he needed to and became pretty desperate on the field.

Kinda gross, but I doubt he wanted to leave the field as it would have mucked up the interchanges.

Total non story really. It probably happens more than we think its just he got caught.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Imagine if he didn't have a piss while waiting to begin. First tackle, splash. Can you imagine taking a hit-up with a full bladder? I doubt it would be pretty, discreetly going while play is stopped is better than firehydranting all over Alex Glenn's face.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Wouldn't have noticed from the wide angle camera, so, yeah, discreetly. Still better than rupturing in the middle of a gang tackle.

Amadaca

Juniors
Its also better than pulling your pants down & shitting on the tryline.

Not being the worst case scenario in a situation doesn't make something tenable.

StormHi

Juniors
Happens all the time in sports bodily functions happen....... Was in a north south position in wrestling/bjj training once and my practice partner shit himself due to a bit of over exertion....... Happens.

When you gotta go you gotta go.

Amadaca you are a complete derp who has obviously never played sports. It happens all the time.

Amadaca

Juniors
Comparing this to MMA tells me you are a complete imbecile who has obviously never owned brain cells. It, too, occurs with regularity.

StormHi

Juniors
I was merely pointing out that bodily functions can happen in the worst times...... You don't know the circumstances and calling him filth and an animal is a bit much.

Amadaca

Juniors
I didn't call him an animal, but it was certainly animalistic. He hasn't exactly come forward to make anyone sympathise with him, has he?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Happens all the time in sports bodily functions happen....... Was in a north south position in wrestling/bjj training once and my practice partner shit himself due to a bit of over exertion....... Happens.

There's been more the odd occasion where a particularly heavy set of squats in the gym has resulted in brown trousers too I'm sure.