What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Alan Johnson

Juniors
As gross as it already was, he made it 100 times worse by just pissing in his shorts and covering himself in it. Who the f**k does that. Imagine tackling him with legs and shorts covered in piss. Comparing this to cycling is just stupid as the other cyclists don't have to touch eachother and he'd only be on the field for 20 minutes anyway. How hard is it to go before a game, even if you run out 30 seconds late.

I'm sure going before the game would have been his preference too but for whatever reason he didn't/couldn't.

Juju

Juniors
As gross as it already was, he made it 100 times worse by just pissing in his shorts and covering himself in it. Who the f**k does that. Imagine tackling him with legs and shorts covered in piss. Comparing this to cycling is just stupid as the other cyclists don't have to touch eachother and he'd only be on the field for 20 minutes anyway.
This can be the only explanation for Andrew Mccullough's feeble defence on Packers try,
Personally I think Packer is a legend. Warriors needed a flithy mongrel looks like we got one

Meth

Staff member
Filthy, yes. But anybody that thinks somebody/multiple players from their clubs haven't done this is fair dinkum deluded.

Shorty

Staff member
He's played a 100 first grade games. Another hundred or two below that, and yet he wasn't intelligent enough to time his piss in anywhere but that 40 minute period? There is no excuse for what he did :lol: The fact that so many people on here seem okay with urinating on the a field which players are about to lie and roll all over, reveals a lot about some of your hygeine.
I know, these people are rugby league fans, no wonder people think there's some massive bogan fans with this sort of response.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
We're going to build a statue in his honour, simply by modifying the Ohakune carrot.

18598-Ohakune_New_Zealand_Pacific_18.10.2012_1.jpg

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
As gross as it already was, he made it 100 times worse by just pissing in his shorts and covering himself in it. Who the f**k does that. Imagine tackling him with legs and shorts covered in piss. Comparing this to cycling is just stupid as the other cyclists don't have to touch eachother and he'd only be on the field for 20 minutes anyway. How hard is it to go before a game, even if you run out 30 seconds late.

Pretty sure he was pissing out of the leg of his shorts, not all over them.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Isn't his surname pronounced "Pecker" in KeeWee land.

Heard there is a new cartoon character in the pipeline, voiced over by Russell Packer - named: "Rotund Pecker Pissy Pants".

It is to be named "The Filthy Pig Show".

Last edited:

Juju

Juniors
This is all the set up for a clever third party sponsorship.
Russell Packer sponsored by Huggies Pull Ups for Boys

betcats

Referee
I know, these people are rugby league fans, no wonder people think there's some massive bogan fans with this sort of response.

Lol get off your high horse you stupid mutt, some people just don't find it very offensive ffs.

If it is a sport played by men on grass then it has happenend.

Shorty

Staff member
Lol get off your high horse you stupid mutt, some people just don't find it very offensive ffs.

If it is a sport played by men on grass then it has happenend.
It's funny that you call me a 'stupid mutt' yet here you are defending someone who pissed their pants.
You just illustrate my previous post perfectly:lol:

So we're all bogans because we don't think it's newsworthy that a guy took a piss on the field? With a sensitive moral compass like yours I have no doubt you'll be busting out the double-ender tonight with Rebecca Wilson while you work on your next 'code in crisis' scoop for the Telecrap about a 'NRL star' (A.K.A. a SG Ball player) who left some skiddies in cubicle #3 at Jubilee Oval.

Perverts need to learn to flush.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
You just illustrate my previous post perfectly:lol:

That doesn't make sense you dumb merkin, you really are stupid.

You just illustrated my previous post perfectly Shorty.

EDIT: An I don;t think I am really defending Packer, I said I think he will get fined. I just don't care that he did it, it is a non-issue for me.

I find your assertion that anyone that doesn't share your outrage is a bogan far more offensive then some fat bloke pissing himself.

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
That doesn't make sense you dumb merkin, you really are stupid.

You just illustrated my previous post perfectly Shorty.

EDIT: An I don;t think I am really defending Packer, I said I think he will get fined. I just don't care that he did it, it is a non-issue for me.

I find your assertation that anyone that doesn't share your outrage is a bogan far more offensive then some fat bloke pissing himself.

What is offensive, is the opposition players who had to tackle the fat prick until he dried off.