What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Alsmug

Juniors
I didn't call him an animal, but it was certainly animalistic. He hasn't exactly come forward to make anyone sympathise with him, has he?

Packer the i.q of a fence post, id tell him to tighten his mind but he is to dumb to know what that means , Packer the dirty little sh#ter!

StormHi

Juniors
There's been more the odd occasion where a particularly heavy set of squats in the gym has resulted in brown trousers too I'm sure.

Watch out man Amadaca will call you an idiot for comparing a gym session with football :crazy:

Lol but yeah stuff like that happens all the time.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Watch out man Amadaca will call you an idiot for comparing a gym session with football :crazy:

And worse... there's an infamous photo on the net of a dude with a prolapsed rectum during a squat session...

sretsoor

Juniors
Tell me where are the toilets when the tour de France is on or in the marathon at the olympics?

Happens all the time in plenty of sports. None is filmed though so we don't here about it.

Funny that, I recall watching the Olympics in China and it was the marathon and in the background you could see athletes relieving themselves on the side of the road as other runners ran past.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Funny that, I recall watching the Olympics in China and it was the marathon and in the background you could see athletes relieving themselves on the side of the road as other runners ran past.

I hung one out against the fig trees along New South Head Rd during last years City 2 Surf, would've lost way too much time waiting for a portaloo.

StormHi

Juniors

Got a friend who is a avid cyclist and he says when racing most guys will just coast along pop the old fella out and piss..... Reckons some dont even bother poppin the old fella out.

Alan Johnson

Juniors

That's disgusting. 300 million children could have seen that.

Amadaca

Juniors
If some of you guys miss the point by any wider a margin you'll slip into another dimension :roll:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
No, the point is sometimes a sportsman has to go in less than modest circumstances. Shit (and piss) happens.

kmav23

Juniors
What's the difference if packer walks down George st and the yellow liquid is running down between his legs...

rnb11

Juniors
As gross as it already was, he made it 100 times worse by just pissing in his shorts and covering himself in it. Who the f**k does that. Imagine tackling him with legs and shorts covered in piss. Comparing this to cycling is just stupid as the other cyclists don't have to touch eachother and he'd only be on the field for 20 minutes anyway. How hard is it to go before a game, even if you run out 30 seconds late.

betcats

Referee
I was at a daft punk concert and it started raining and heaps of people did exactly that instead of lining up for the toilets and missing the show. If you are already soaked in sweat and water you aren't really gonna notice it for very long.

Its like doing a wetty warmer when surfing.

Last edited: