What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

betcats

Referee
What is offensive, is the opposition players who had to tackle the fat prick until he dried off.

None of those players would of been dry for one and I bet not one of them noticed they were tackling piss shorts.

But yes you are right if anyone could be offended it should be the opposition, most of them being filthy queenslanders though they didn't give a rats.

magpie4ever

First Grade
None of those players would of been dry for one and I bet not one of them noticed they were tackling piss shorts.

But yes you are right if anyone could be offended it should be the opposition, most of them being filthy queenslanders though they didn't give a rats.

Sheepshaggers v Bananabenders - yeah, you are probably right.

But truly an indefensible action. As said, this was before kick-off.

Shorty

Staff member
That doesn't make sense you dumb merkin, you really are stupid.

You just illustrated my previous post perfectly Shorty.

EDIT: An I don;t think I am really defending Packer, I said I think he will get fined. I just don't care that he did it, it is a non-issue for me.

I find your assertion that anyone that doesn't share your outrage is a bogan far more offensive then some fat bloke pissing himself.
I'm not outraged by it, just baffled how anyone could think it was anything but disgusting and bizarre.

kmav23

Juniors

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...012/story-fn2mcuj6-1226657527928#.Ua7F1bVmiSo

Russell Packer appears to have form in the on-field urinary stakes, with the New Zealand Warriors prop accused of taking a similar leak last year.

Graphic footage of Packer relieving himself moments before Monday night's kick-off at Suncorp Stadium has earned his club a $15,000 fine and the code unwanted humiliation from international sports media outlets.

The NRL labelled the incident as "completely unacceptable", but will be even more aghast to learn this is not the first time Packer has snubbed hygenic convention while kitted up for a game.

A sideline commentator last night revealed that he'd witnessed Packer urinating on the turf during New Zealand's round two clash against Parramatta at Parramatta Stadium last year.

The commentator, who requested his name be withheld, was standing metres away when Packer squatted to the ground in what appeared to be a stretch with teammates who were also on the interchange bench.

"It was about midway through the half and the guys on the bench were stretching and going through their warm-ups in preparation to go back on to the field," the commentator said.

Related Content
Disgusting: $15k fine? You're taking the p--- + MNF: Warriors crush baby Broncos +

"Russell Packer was squatting down and then he started pissing straight down into the ground.

"He then got his water bottle and started squirting it onto his groin, in what I assume was an attempt to hide the fact he was taking a leak.

"But it was too late because I saw him urinate before he poured the water bottle.

"It was just gross."

Asked if he was certain the offending player was Packer, the commentator replied: "One million per cent certain.

"I sat there scratching my head, wondering what he was thinking and I've since recounted the story to colleagues and friends.

"I've even consciously looked out for him in Warriors games I've covered since, but Monday night was the first time I've seen him do it again."

The allegation was put to Warriors CEO Wayne Scurrah, who did not respond last night.

In a statement released earlier on Tuesday, Scurrah said Packer "deeply regretted" his actions and that the club would "consider its options" before responding to the NRL's $15,000 breach notice.

And after joking "u gotta go u gotta go lol"on Twitter straight after fulltime, Packer made a more genuine - albeit somewhat ham-fisted - bid at contrition.

"Hey guys just a quick apology to you and your family regarding my accident last night," he tweeted. "It has offended some which i (sic) am sorry it was an unfortunate thing that happened. I hope this apology eases your mind somewhat and helps you move on from it as i (sic) will be doing."

Brisbane coach Andy Griffin and CEO Paul White did not respond to inquiries about health concerns on behalf of their players.

NRL doctor Ron Muratore also said it was impossible to measure the risk of infection generated by Packer's actions without knowing his medical condition.

coolsteve

Juniors
fmd , is it any worse than the premeditated saying f**k in the interviews from wests tigers after their grand final,live on tele? gotta love the shake, though

kmav23

Juniors
FMD packer does this every game.... !! been caught again many times...

so other players are tackling him with piss, shit and prob his cum being rubbed all over their head. :D

if players start getting herpes on their face .... Packer has some answering to do

his giving everyone Bukkake :) :lol:

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Get over it
15k fine FFS
He pissed his pants .
Grown men and women do it every f**king day of the week.

kmav23

Juniors
Get over it
15k fine FFS
He pissed his pants .
Grown men and women do it every f**king day of the week.

Grown men and women do this everyday ? :roll:

Russell-Packer-having-a-wee-VIA-TWITTER.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
Grown men and women do this everyday ? :roll:

Russell-Packer-having-a-wee-VIA-TWITTER.jpg

Yes they do you dopey farker.

He was fined and apologised, yet you seem to want to keep crying like a f**king Christian over it.

Dogs piss on footy fields everyday as well
Do you spend 3 days crying over that?

And josh massoud wouldn't name his source I notice.
Very convenient .

franklin2323

Immortal
Got a friend who is a avid cyclist and he says when racing most guys will just coast along pop the old fella out and piss..... Reckons some dont even bother poppin the old fella out.

Yep. Sweat & water on them most wouldn't even feel or smell it.

How many here have been into change rooms before? 4 toilets for a team & NYC players, Trainers etc you go when you can.

Most teams warm up for 40mins. Say he goes before he gets dressed. That's an hour before kickoff in that time he's drinking etc.

Not ideal to piss your pants but it happens. To think this is isolated is just stupid

no name

Coach
. "I've even consciously looked out for him in Warriors games I've covered since, but Monday night was the first time I've seen him do it again."

f**king devo.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yep. Sweat & water on them most wouldn't even feel or smell it.

How many here have been into change rooms before? 4 toilets for a team & NYC players, Trainers etc you go when you can.

Most teams warm up for 40mins. Say he goes before he gets dressed. That's an hour before kickoff in that time he's drinking etc.

Not ideal to piss your pants but it happens. To think this is isolated is just stupid

Then, I've been in better change rooms at local suburban ovals playing park football. Even if there was a shortage of shithouses in the change room; you have shower recesses and hand basins with drainage where you could take a leak - no excuses - the fat turd is a pig.