What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

f**k dude, it is a matter of taking a piss inside - not in front of spectators and TV cameras - probably has made League the laughing stock around the world, given the social media insights of Gen Ys.

But keep supporting the sheepshagger.

you're ignoring everyone in this thread who is telling you that this happens in other sports. Why are all you merkins trying to make this a league issue, this isn't a league issue.

Cyclists piss all over their seats, NFL players pee in games, gaelic football players take a knee and piss, rugby union players do it, soccer players do it. It happens across all sports. It's not a league issue or a bogan issue, you prat. The only dickhead is the camera man for filming him taking a piss

I think the reaction of fans from other sports would be complete bemusement at the fact there are people like you making this out to be a big deal

?If a player goes to the locker room, he may not be available when his team is counting on him to be on the field.? - Greg Aiello

That's an NFL spokesperson justifying pissing on the field.

It's sickening that there are so many supposed NRL fans like you who want to dirty the image of the game by blowing up minor nothingness.

Aragorn

First Grade
There's a time and place for everything.

Pissing with 22,000+ people infront of you + thousands watching on tv isnt the smartest of moves.

If he has a bladder problem - see a doctor, or use your smarts and empty it before you take the field.

Its not rocket science FFS.

Shorty

Staff member
Yep. Sweat & water on them most wouldn't even feel or smell it.

How many here have been into change rooms before? 4 toilets for a team & NYC players, Trainers etc you go when you can.

Most teams warm up for 40mins. Say he goes before he gets dressed. That's an hour before kickoff in that time he's drinking etc.

Not ideal to piss your pants but it happens. To think this is isolated is just stupid

Cycling uses completely energy systems to league hence the urine is far more diluted and even then....they aren't coming into contact with other cyclists.
And I work with a football team I've never seen any of them piss where they stand.

franklin2323

Immortal
so the other 500+ players do not piss in their pants

Links?

Masoe eats babies has posted a link from NFL.

Sterlo has admitted it. Tallis admits being told off for leaving to piss

Jerry Collins in RU did the same

I am not saying it's not gross but easy for us to say just go to the toilet. When we can do that. They can't

franklin2323

Immortal
What a load of crap or should I say piss.

After the warm up are you saying the bloke can't duck into a loo in the change room to do a whizzer; half the time they (players) spend 5 minutes walking in a circle shaking hands and hugging each other.

No excuse - it was deliberate.

You have to be the dumbest troll we have here. Congrats you have overtaken Bunniestard.

So after 80 odd NRL games.
2 test matches
40+ NYC games

He thought it was good to piss his pants then?

Clearly there is something else to the story

Cycling uses completely energy systems to league hence the urine is far more diluted and even then....they aren't coming into contact with other cyclists.
And I work with a football team I've never seen any of them piss where they stand.

So just to clarify, if Russell took 'completely energy systems' and diluted his piss and sat out on the wing for the game, in your eyes no issue?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
His piss looked pretty clear so I'd say he was well hydrated, as any athlete should be for peak performance. Yellow urine = a degree of dehydration, which is sub-optimal.

redvscotty

First Grade
Clear piss can also indicate you've had 50,000 beers the night before. I should know, I'm pissing clearer than water today.

magpie4ever

First Grade
You have to be the dumbest troll we have here. Congrats you have overtaken Bunniestard.

So after 80 odd NRL games.
2 test matches
40+ NYC games

He thought it was good to piss his pants then?

Clearly there is something else to the story

So I'm a troll for saying the guy is a filthy pig - this was before kick off, not 20-30 minutes into the game.

Dude, you like many on here are just sycophants trying the justify a unnecessary disgusting act by a player.

As said this was before the kick off, they had been on the field probably about a minute and had just spent 5 minutes circling each other in the dressing room shaking hands and hugging each other. But you are saying he couldn't or wouldn't have been able to do a piss. Yeah right - you are a f**king goose.

franklin2323

Immortal
So I'm a troll for saying the guy is a filthy pig - this was before kick off, not 20-30 minutes into the game.

Dude, you like many on here are just sycophants trying the justify a unnecessary disgusting act by a player.

As said this was before the kick off, they had been on the field probably about a minute and had just spent 5 minutes circling each other in the dressing room shaking hands and hugging each other. But you are saying he couldn't or wouldn't have been able to do a piss. Yeah right - you are a f**king goose.

Yeah on EVERY topic you always happen to be against 90% of the rest. That's trolling.

You haven't answered WHY this game. 82 games and 2 tests shows he's not a nervous rookie.

Also why has no one from any other team commented for or against it?

Seems to me there might be more to it.

So while I wouldn't do it and most here wouldn't. It's clearly not as open and closed as you make out

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah on EVERY topic you always happen to be against 90% of the rest. That's trolling.

You haven't answered WHY this game. 82 games and 2 tests shows he's not a nervous rookie.

Also why has no one from any other team commented for or against it?

Seems to me there might be more to it.

So while I wouldn't do it and most here wouldn't. It's clearly not as open and closed as you make out

You still haven't answered why he had to piss himself 1 minute after taken to the field, when you know (and I know) he would have had ample opportunity to take a leak before this. You make out like it is a common occurrence - it is not.

I have answered your WHY - he is a filthy pig.

I will put forward my beliefs regardless of who agrees or who disagrees, if that makes me a troll (in the eyes of the gaylord sycophants) so be it.

franklin2323

Immortal
You still haven't answered why he had to piss himself 1 minute after taken to the field, when you know (and I know) he would have had ample opportunity to take a leak before this. You make out like it is a common occurrence - it is not.

I have answered your WHY - he is a filthy pig.

I will put forward my beliefs regardless of who agrees or who disagrees, if that makes me a troll (in the eyes of the gaylord sycophants) so be it.

Unlike many here. I will wait for the full story before saying what happened.

As for happening before.
The famous Don McKinnon episode,
Sterlo owning up to doing it several times
Tallis said about being blasted for leaving the field to piss
Jerry Collins in RU
A few pages back Masoe posted links to the NFL about it.
Then the commentator saying he did the same last year

More importantly no Broncos player or offical has said a word. Some pisses near me or where I need to touch it. People would know Telegraph would love to get a story like that.

So more then this 1 case enough to think it's not uncommon or as it looks

Yeah trolls do that.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Unlike many here. I will wait for the full story before saying what happened.

As for happening before.
The famous Don McKinnon episode,
Sterlo owning up to doing it several times
Tallis said about being blasted for leaving the field to piss
Jerry Collins in RU
A few pages back Masoe posted links to the NFL about it.
Then the commentator saying he did the same last year

More importantly no Broncos player or offical has said a word. Some pisses near me or where I need to touch it. People would know Telegraph would love to get a story like that.

So more then this 1 case enough to think it's not uncommon or as it looks

Yeah trolls do that.

Before the kick off; piss (pun intended) off. You would attempt to justify the earth is really flat - gaylord sycophantic goose.

kmav23

Juniors
FMD...

Theres a difference between a cyclist pissing during a race by stopping, an NFL bench player pissing when his not playing on the sidelines covered by a blanket on his knees and an NRL player pissing in his actual pants standing up in the middle of the field LOL

betcats

Referee
FMD...

Theres a difference between a cyclist pissing during a race by stopping, an NFL bench player pissing when his not playing on the sidelines covered by a blanket on his knees and an NRL player pissing in his actual pants standing up in the middle of the field LOL

Why don't you go to NZ and tell Russel what a grub he is.

So much hysteria over a little piss, f**king let it go you sad merkin.

franklin2323

Immortal
Before the kick off; piss (pun intended) off. You would attempt to justify the earth is really flat - gaylord sycophantic goose.

There is no doubt the earth isn't flat.

Unlike you in the Teo and ASADA thread already made your mind up. I will wait and see with this