What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Armageddon.

Juniors
Leah Johnston of WA
Posted at 11:58 PM June 03, 2013
Absolutely disgraceful. You are not a man, you are a barbarian. LIFE BAN for this disrespectful act. I cannot believe it. I am ashamed to be an Australian. No wonder the young are so disrespectful.

:lol:

Surely Leah's taking the piss.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
While calls for life bans are ridiculous I think the significant fine is appropriate. Doing that in public is illegal and doing it in your workplace is so disrespectful and just embarrassing for rugby league.

undertaker

Coach
I would be surprised this sort of occurrence doesn't happen in cricket matches, where sometimes batsmen have to bat for 2-3 hrs or so without a break

hitman82

Bench
You do know urinating in public is outlawed?

Did he do it in public? It was at a sports stadium, and he went inside his clothes. There was no exposure and for all we know it could have been out of his control.

Also hilariously dry sounding apology from Russell - I bet he was cracking up when he posted it.

hitman82

Bench
I like how he looks like such a wrong'un too with the tatts, gut and dirty beard, looks like he's gunning for "cult hero front rower" status :lol:

Haha, he has snakes and skulls tattooed on his HANDS. Pretty out there kinda guy. Ginger beard with clean shaven head is the win for me though.

Juju

Juniors
Russell Packer is the man.

What a night for Warriors lore.

Packer incident
Lets Gone Warriors incident.

and a drubbing.

coolsteve

Juniors
fmd.If the cameras hasn`t been on him, no one would have known. Like the little shake at the end.

Juju

Juniors
It is real. Saw it on Matty Johns.

Some people will think it's a joke, but that is f**king disgusting. He should be fined.

And also, how the f**k do you play professional rugby league and train full time and still manage to stuff so much shit down your throat that you can manage a belly and love handles.
I think this incident has secretly turned you on. Like the time Inglis reported for preseason 40kg overweight.

The guy pissed his pants and got fined :lol: NRL is turning American handing out fines for nothing

Billy-Madison.jpg

Rod

Bench
Fine seems a bit excessive considering you only get 10k for calling the refs cheats.