What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i reckon he'll cop a fine.

it is funny how he's standing there nonchalantly like he's just waiting for kick off

i wonder how many other players have done it in the nrl and not had the cameras on them at the time so were never caught out

whats that soccer player doing? does he think he's a dog?

betcats

Referee
Lol if he got caught doing it on a corner in the cross he would get a fine so doing it on TV should probably also bring a fine.

You're all assuming he urinated. It could be excessive sweating, a medical condition known as hyperhydrosis. His sweat glands could be concentrated around the genital area.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
FWIW, pretty sure Packer didn't break any laws as he went in his shorts, didn't pull out his gear and go "intentionally".

Snappy

Coach
Lol at Leah Johnson of WA. Ashamed to be Aussie cause of something a New Zealander did.

carcharias

Immortal
If you think this is bad, imagine what young pissed kids do to those electric BBQ's in parks.

DIMEAST

Juniors
Russell Packer ‏@Russell_Packer 11m
Hey guys just a quick apology to you and your family regarding my accident last night it has offended some which i am sorry it was an..

Russell Packer ‏@Russell_Packer 11m
Unfortunate thing that happened i hope this apology eases your mind somewhat and helps you move on from it as i will be doing thanks russ