What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Chook Norris

First Grade
It's not a good image for the game and it's young fans. He was punished accordingly as a deterrent. Could you imagine if this thing was praised in the media? Kids would get the wrong idea. Although, a $15k fine seems over the top.

Slackboy72

Coach
I would be surprised this sort of occurrence doesn't happen in cricket matches, where sometimes batsmen have to bat for 2-3 hrs or so without a break

I'm pretty sure batsmen have regularly been allowed to take a wee in the middle of an innings.

Juju

Juniors
Yep. The game needs characters not robots. By all means punish him but what was a rubbish game now has people talking. Same with DCE's terrible haircut and Boyd's terrible interview it's different and gets people talking
That was a rubbish game???

hitman82

Bench
It had some pretty awesome tries for a rubbish game? Warriors Locke, Johnson, Vatuvei and Mateo were all on fire.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I was bloody entertained and that's all that matters.

As for the ridiculous amount of that fine, I'd be interested to know how it rates against other monetary amounts handed out by NRL for various offences in recent years, just to see what they think pissing your pants is deemed much worse than?

betcats

Referee
Russel Packer just might be my new favourite sheep f**ker. Has anyone ever spoken to the bloke? I reckon he would be fun to have a beer with right up until he decides he don't like you anymore.

hitman82

Bench
Russel Packer just might be my new favourite sheep f**ker. Has anyone ever spoken to the bloke? I reckon he would be fun to have a beer with right up until he decides he don't like you anymore.

I banged a girl he previously banged so pretty much I had sex with him (no homo). She wasn't too bad considering what a specimen he is. Wonder if they were into watersports.

kmav23

Juniors
Yep. The game needs characters not robots. By all means punish him but what was a rubbish game now has people talking. Same with DCE's terrible haircut and Boyd's terrible interview it's different and gets people talking

Fmd idiot

Pissing on the field is character?

that's going to attract women, families and corporate sponsors.

So if gallen start to shit on the field will that make cronulla exciting?

kmav23

Juniors
Tv /fox paid 1 billion dollars for footage of grown man pissing thru his shorts on an open field.

that will surely get more advertisers!

franklin2323

Immortal
Fmd idiot

Pissing on the field is character?

that's going to attract women, families and corporate sponsors.

So if gallen start to shit on the field will that make cronulla exciting?

No you tard his tweet after wards the lack of not caring that many would be embarassed in his place is what make character.

Add to that in a day of all muscled bound players he like Rose are fatt f**ks good to see something different

As for the act

Has anyone complained?

Could u see his d!ck?

Does anyone complain when players spit or get pants down to show ass?

Far worse things happen on the field then that

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
No you tard his tweet after wards to lack of not caring that many would be embarassed in his place is what make character.

As for the act

Has anyone complained?

Could u see his d!ck?

Does anyone complain when players spit or get pants down to show ass?

Far worse things happen on the field then that

Like Dave Taylor's face. Or Josh Dugan's tatts