What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

franklin2323

Immortal
urinating in your shorts in front of national tv is gross even by footballers standard.

He can control the camera's can he??

Aside from a milestone game it's rarely on a prop before kickoff usually a playmaker or someone especially over here.

How do we know it's not a ritual of his? Nerves of people watching him or something.

Coming home from work on MMM sterlo said he did it heaps of times. Tallis was told off by Brian Smith for coming off to piss. Actual words he used was ' Smith said are you a kid? U go out there.

So I would say it happens more then we think.

eozsmiles

Bench
22,000 people surrounding him and a television audience in the hundreds of thousands.

Even though the snake stayed in the sack, I still think Russ might have a bit of the exibitionist in him to go along with the grottiness. I suspect he's done that on mad Monday once or twice at some of Auckland's finest establishments.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Easy fix. Put a porta loo on the sideline. No interchange needed if less than 30 seconds. Either that or tell our highly paid players to go wee wees before the game starts.

magpie4ever

First Grade
f**king disgusting; but, it is what you would expect from a sheepshagger.

Takes the term, "pissing your pants' to a new level.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Easy fix. Put a porta loo on the sideline. No interchange needed if less than 30 seconds. Either that or tell our highly paid players to go wee wees before the game starts.

Even better, just instruct cameramen/tv producers to discretely cut away if they spot a player relieving himself instead of broadcasting something that mot people don't really want to see- like they've probably been doing for the last few decades already.

Meth

Staff member
15k fine and laughing stock of the world on youtube.

You can be sure this is going worldwide.

Pretty sure that the club will pay it. And I don't think Packer cares about what we are saying on the forum or YouTube comments.

kmav23

Juniors
Pretty sure that the club will pay it. And I don't think Packer cares about what we are saying on the forum or YouTube comments.

Fmd why is the boss paying your fine....

If You stand up in a work meeting and start pissing do you think the boss is okay with that?

spectator

Juniors
The fine is secondary.

How many weeks for this?

The damage he has done to the Warriors colours and rugby league in general must warrant a long suspension surely?

Meth

Staff member
Fmd why is the boss paying your fine....

If You stand up in a work meeting and start pissing do you think the boss is okay with that?

I heard the club was fined, not Packer. Whether the club is going to take that out of Packer's pocket, I don't know.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The fine is secondary.

How many weeks for this?

The damage he has done to the Warriors colours and rugby league in general must warrant a long suspension surely?

Damage? FFS he just took a piss in and indiscrete way, he didn't bash someone, drive drunk, pretend to get a dog to suck him off or any of the myriad other shit acts players have been guilty of over the years.

kmav23

Juniors
Damage? FFS he just took a piss in and indiscrete way, he didn't bash someone, drive drunk, pretend to get a dog to suck him off or any of the myriad other shit acts players have been guilty of over the years.

can you imagine lebron James pissing while shooting three throws. ?

Penrose11

Juniors
Next week I hope he stands on the field 30 secs before kickoff in squirts a bottle of water over his head. No one will ever know if he was pissing himself again or not. Whats the big deal?? If the camera didnt cut to him we'd be talking about some other random s**t. Get over it.

kmav23

Juniors
Next week I hope he stands on the field 30 secs before kickoff in squirts a bottle of water over his head. No one will ever know if he was pissing himself again or not. Whats the big deal?? If the camera didnt cut to him we'd be talking about some other random s**t. Get over it.

So he can pull his pants down squat and make logs?

As long as the camera is not on him....

What about jerking off ... As long as camera is not on him lol

Riiiiggghhttt

I guess your the guy pissing in the council car parks.

franklin2323

Immortal
I heard Peter Sterling confessed to doing the same thing.

Sure did. Tallis spoke of getting told off by Smith in his Dragons days for going off mid game to piss. So it happens.

Does anyone honestly think Packer woke up & said to himself after 3 years of NRL 2 years of NYC. Playing on tv every week & said. I feel like pissing my pants tonight??

Hell no. If the producer fades away it's a non issue.

Latest posts