What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Penrose11

Juniors
So he can pull his pants down squat and make logs?

As long as the camera is not on him....

What about jerking off ... As long as camera is not on him lol

Riiiiggghhttt

I guess your the guy pissing in the council car parks.

Getting the old fella out n jacking off or taking a dump on the grass is a touch different to taking a piss in ya shorts. It was hardly like he exposed himself.

And yip, I've tsken a piss in a few council carparks in my time. Also against trees, next to bushes, at the beach and probably many other places.

I guess you're the guy whose never taken a piss in the ocean?

Chook Norris

First Grade
So if this happened in the 35th minute, after a few shots of Gatorade, you're ok with it?

Not everyone can empty their bladder at will.

He's played a 100 first grade games. Another hundred or two below that, and yet he wasn't intelligent enough to time his piss in anywhere but that 40 minute period? There is no excuse for what he did :lol: The fact that so many people on here seem okay with urinating on the a field which players are about to lie and roll all over, reveals a lot about some of your hygeine.

Last edited:

kmav23

Juniors
h55BB5334

jonno_knights

Juniors
Some of the pansy's in this thread should come work in a coalmine! every rib, between every chock, in front of every CM is a potential urinal..

You'd think pissing in his pants would be more uncomfortable for packer than anyone else.. maybe he was cold and wanted to warm his body up? but yeh, im not too sure if a bit of piss would be any worse than sticking your head between two sweaty arses in a scrum...

kmav23

Juniors
Some people are poorly educated and ill mannered.

No Decorum or Decency.

Eating pizza and KFC is fine dinning for them.

If you had a 10 year old son do that during footy you be ashamed.

His an adult in front of thousands of people on national tv.

The scary thing is he was proud of it...his mother must be ashamed

Last edited:
Look out guys, KMav is on his high horse again.

KMav who calls others for being racially insensitive but is too much of an uneducated inbred to know what constitutes black :lol:

All this talk about embarrassment for rugby league just shows the self-hating genius mentality of so many Aussie rugby league fans. You've overtly conditioned by your scum media to over react to minor incidents. f**king apologists is what most of you are.

NFL players piss on the sideline every game, nobody cares. Cyclists drive around pissing on their seats, nobody cares.

Packer wouldn't have needed to piss himself in the manor he did if it weren't for your sort in the first place. I'm sure he'd have preferred to take the knee, whip out his c**k and have a piss with some direction, but we all know if he was caught doing that he'd still get in trouble.

Allow people to drop a knee and piss on the sidelines like the NFL does and this doesn't happen. There's no room for prudishness.

Sports fields are full of piss, it's what athletes do. Grow up guys. You sound like 5 year olds.

kmav23

Juniors
KMav who calls others for being racially insensitive but is too much of an uneducated inbred to know what constitutes black :lol:

All this talk about embarrassment for rugby league just shows the self-hating genius mentality of so many Aussie rugby league fans. You've overtly conditioned by your scum media to over react to minor incidents. f**king apologists is what most of you are.

NFL players piss on the sideline every game, nobody cares. Cyclists drive around pissing on their seats, nobody cares.

Packer wouldn't have needed to piss himself in the manor he did if it weren't for your sort in the first place. I'm sure he'd have preferred to take the knee, whip out his c**k and have a piss with some direction, but we all know if he was caught doing that he'd still get in trouble.

Allow people to drop a knee and piss on the sidelines like the NFL does and this doesn't happen. There's no room for prudishness.

Sports fields are full of piss, it's what athletes do. Grow up guys. You sound like 5 year olds.

lol so you think he should take his c**k out and piss on front of 10 to 20 thousand people with families etc...and on live tv :crazy:

we have a winner !!!

Gallen is that you ?

magpie4ever

First Grade

You are joking, right. This was before the kick-off, he couldn't have taken a "hit & miss" 2 minutes beforehand.

Imagine tackling the big sheepshagger on his first hit up. One word comes to mind - GRUB.

Having play the game for 28 years, I never had to piss on the field - before, at half time or straight after the game - yes. On the field - bullshit.

Last edited:

Amadaca

Juniors
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, & yet I am sadly appalled, that anyone thinks this is okay.

f**king disgusting, & I think we have definitively sorted the bogans from the crowd with this thread.

adamkungl

Immortal
You do know urinating in public is outlawed?

Whatever. I'm a man, the world is my toilet.

Fmd idiot

Pissing on the field is character?

that's going to attract women, families and corporate sponsors.

So if gallen start to shit on the field will that make cronulla exciting?

:lol: Biggest sooky la la spastic on LU.

To echo the fine chaps above me: End yourself.

Latest posts