What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Cross Bitchin again

The Business

Juniors
I can't see where Cross whinges or says anything to suggest a "what about me" scenario. It seems some need to touch up on their comprehension skills.

Sun_Down

Juniors
Cross almost signed with the Reds last year...Wouldnt of been a huge loss, rather hyim than anyone else

He is average at most times, this is irrlevent but it annoys me how he always appears scrappy as if he were drunk

The Business said:
I can't see where Cross whinges or says anything to suggest a "what about me" scenario. It seems some need to touch up on their comprehension skills.

Jesus, where did all the Roosters supporters come from, shouldn't they be in hibernation because they're.... well, shit?

Where's Cogburn when you need him?

You read it any way you want pudgehead and I'll do the same. The bloke wants to play Origin, as does every qualified centre in the NRL. But unlike Cross, they're not trying to tip the scales their way anywhere but on the field.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
The Business said:

Jesus, where did all the Roosters supporters come from, shouldn't they be in hibernation because they're.... well, sh*t?

You read it any way you want pudgehead and I'll do the same. The bloke wants to play Origin, as does every qualified centre in the NRL. But unlike Cross, they're not trying to tip the scales their way anywhere but on the field.

E.A

Your banging your head against the wall with these clowns. ](*,) They know what right Cross said, but they wont own up to it.

please excuse my grammar roosters supporters ( Their favourite pastime ). Im really not interested. I am not in E.A's class when it comes to grammar. 8)

It was a good call mate.

Cross will get over it, probably when he's downing a few beers whilst watching Origin from his local pub because he likes people to tell him that he "should have been there".

TRANSLATION

Juniors
It was a good call mate.

Cross will get over it, probably when he's downing a few beers whilst watching Origin from his local pub because he likes people to tell him that he "should have been there".

If Coops is injured Ricky Will pick him, all the crying he has done, will help, imagine your own coach or staff beleiving someone is better.

last year Gus said stuff you, i want Coops and Gasnier. imagine what Ryan would have been thinking after that show of faith.

Well as much as Mini after Gus picked Hornby at Fullback last season 8)

3. Gasnier
4. Cross

IMO

Cooper is the biggest hog in the NRL, worse then Anasta. Ive heard Dragons fans say he dosen't pass it cause their wingers are rubbish. He could have Lote Tuquri outside him and wouldnt pass it.

i agree on this

Btw what was wrong with Gasiner he seemed fine against the tigers how can u get over any injury in under a week

for those who think cross defense is bad i think King's is worse

Dog-E

Juniors

The 12th of August 1987 is LONG gone!!!!...OFFICIALLY the only day in HISTORY Cogburn has been of ANY use to ANYone!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
3. Gasnier
4. Cross

IMO

Cooper is the biggest hog in the NRL, worse then Anasta. Ive heard Dragons fans say he dosen't pass it cause their wingers are rubbish. He could have Lote Tuquri outside him and wouldnt pass it.

i agree on this

Btw what was wrong with Gasiner he seemed fine against the tigers how can u get over any injury in under a week

for those who think cross defense is bad i think King's is worse

He is still playing with an injury. The Country team Wanted players who will train all week and be guarenteed to play, not a player who will disrupt a team by pulling out late.

Dragons can afford to use him injured. They have 3 hours before kick off to change their minds

He is still playing with an injury. The Country team Wanted players who will train all week and be guarenteed to play, not a player who will disrupt a team by pulling out late.

Dragons can afford to use him injured. They have 3 hours before kick off to change their minds

oh ok

Dog-E

Juniors
Look, farbeit for ME to stick up for a DRAGONS player, but - Cooper's been injured and STILL carving!....On form - I'd have to take Cooper over Cross at the moment - IF it was a straight choice between the two - which it most assuredly, is NOT, anyway!!!

Look at Steve Renouf - played for 12-13 odd years, and u could count the number of times he EVER passed the ball, without taking your socks off! So what??

Some players' game is to run...others' dto distribute. Simple as that! This argument stinks like century-old fish - and is abput as old. :roll:

The Business

Juniors
The Business said:

Jesus, where did all the Roosters supporters come from, shouldn't they be in hibernation because they're.... well, sh*t?

What's with calling people "pudgehead"? How is he trying to "tip the scales" his way? Idiot.

MEATWAD

Juniors
Translation has taken to personally attacking Roosters fans or anyone who disagrees with him as "these clowns" even though he has been completely found out as a whinger with a chip on his shoulder.

Cross didn't have a whinge. Translation is the whinger here. A big fat hypocritical whinger with no english comprhension skills. There isn't a quote in the world that Translation can find that supports him. And so he resorts to personally degrading anyone who disagrees with him because he ain't got no actual FACTS to back his opinion.

Striker

Juniors
I thought Ryan Cross went missing for about 10 mins in that game :lol: sorry bad joke. I agree with Dog-e about players roles. Not all players have to pass the ball to do their job for the team. I hear people complain about Tate not passing the ball all the time. No he hardly passes the ball but look how many times he gets over the line. Some players get the ball to run, their team mates know thats what they are good at so they give them the ball when they feel that they are the best option. Personally I think Ryan Cross is a good player, but I feel he will miss out on origin unless their are a few more injuries.

MEATWAD

Juniors
I don't think Cross will make Origin. But you know, that foul did prevent an almost certain country try, and they didn't score in the 10 minutes he was off, so it was worth it in the end.

The Business said:
The Business said:

The Business said:
What's with calling people "pudgehead"? .

When the cap fits.....

The Business said:
How is he trying to "tip the scales" his way? Idiot.

Mong. Of course he's saying "pick me, pick me".

You can't see it?

You'd be lucky to have two IQ points to rub together to make a thought so I understand.

MEATWAD said:
Translation has taken to personally attacking Roosters fans or anyone who disagrees with him as "these clowns" even though he has been completely found out as a whinger with a chip on his shoulder.

Let's face it, you are a clown.

MEATWAD said:
Cross didn't have a whinge.

Yeah he did.

MEATWAD said:
Translation is the whinger here. A big fat hypocritical whinger with no english comprhension skills.

I see, you can guess his weight from his postings?

I can guess your intelligence from yours.

Go on, take a punt on how smart I think you are? ;-)

MEATWAD said:
There isn't a quote in the world that Translation can find that supports him. And so he resorts to personally degrading anyone who disagrees with him because he ain't got no actual FACTS to back his opinion.

ain't.... ?

Luckily, comprehension is my strong point and I know what you meant.

The fact is that Cross whinged last season prior to Origin and didn't get picked. Sure, he didn't get picked because he's a crap Centre, but he probably didn't realise that.

I'm sure he thought that the Selectors didn't like him because he played for the Roosters. I mean, that's been the big stumbling block to Rep selection for so many Rooster players in the past.....

Sarcasm used with permission...

ozzie

Bench
How boring has this thread become - it's a bit like watching St George defend when they haven't got the ball - terrible...

there are four people who will decide if Cross deserves a spot in the NSW team and they are the selectors...TRANSLATOR - you should worry more about your team than what Cross has been accused of saying...by the way - why did the so called great centres from ST George pull out of the match - City V Country - because they didn't want too look bad?? Marvelous that they were fit to play the following day...They must be cats and really they aren't all that special..If i ws picking an Australian team I think I would go for Berrigan and he isn't all that good - but better then them two.

At least he doesn't have a heart strain - like most ST George players...the best team for injuries - year after year..