What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Adam O'Brien

Old dog

Juniors
The bottom line is if we are not performing then we have limited quality players or are basically poorly coached.
Players can be upgraded as long as the right personnel are signed, once you have the quality it’s up to the coach to utilise them
Bottom line ….. ITS NOT HAPPENING

aqua_duck

Coach
They see him as a long-term coach of the club, and is one of the keys to build around. They know he doesn’t have the cattle - they can’t punt him after releasing our real key playmaker in January.

AOB is going nowhere.
I'm sorry but who's fault is it exactly that he doesn't have the cattle? This isn't the Brian Smith days where we could not compete with anyone financially. AOB has had an input in every recruitment/retention decision besides Klemmer who was already on a long term deal. If a coach who has been at the helm for last 2 years cannot assemble a competitive roster thats not an excuse to me, its an indictment.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Just watching the Cowgirls and they are obviously well coached. Only 11 games in, but in only his second season the coach has made a difference, bringing in youth, recruiting well and coached well.

In his 3rd season AOB has gone backwards. Were we playing better under Brown?

Knight Tales

Juniors
Just watching the Cowgirls and they are obviously well coached. Only 11 games in, but in only his second season the coach has made a difference, bringing in youth, recruiting well and coached well.

Look at the talent he has at his disposal. All courtesy of our recruitment guru. I give them two years as a premiership window cos that side is going to get ripped apart by the salary cap.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Look at the talent he has at his disposal. All courtesy of our recruitment guru. I give them two years as a premiership window cos that side is going to get ripped apart by the salary cap.
ya think ?

ok what about the Sharks ? their coach just got lucky also ? first season and has them humming like a well oiled machine.

Knight Tales

Juniors
ya think ?

ok what about the Sharks ? their coach just got lucky also ? first season and has them humming like a well oiled machine.
It is pretty obvious the level of raw talent the Cowboys and Panthers have are on another level to other clubs. Across the park. They have edge backrowers with the skills of fullbacks and halves. They can hit you anywhere. Out of nothing. Yes they are well coached, but in all honesty their athleticism is what kills other clubs. The speed they hit the ball. The speed they play the ball after getting rolled over. Very difficult to contain over 80 if they get their bench use right.

Last edited:

Leaguenutter

Juniors

There actually men. not girls? The Pats were very good

Knight Tales

Juniors
Just my opinion, I would lose this guy, your boys are not getting better.
The thought process is he made the 8 for 2 years running. That is success criteria here. Not we have a kid with insane ability who is made to hold up an entire side on his own.

Volcom6685

Juniors
Amazing what happens when injuries strike . Just look at the storm . Missing 2 of there spine and losing 2 weeks in a row

Latest posts