What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Adam O'Brien

Knight Tales

Bench
A bit in here about O’Brien’s contract. It will be an expensive sacking if it happens. There is a part of me which thinks they are trying to push him out the door by going over him. The club can make it almost impossible for him without actually sacking him. Sounds like O’Sullivan has full authority to Hoover the place.

Woody90

Juniors
A bit in here about O’Brien’s contract. It will be an expensive sacking if it happens. There is a part of me which thinks they are trying to push him out the door by going over him. The club can make it almost impossible for him without actually sacking him. Sounds like O’Sullivan has full authority to Hoover the place.

I wonder where the speculation re Madge is coming from (if anywhere) as he wouldn’t be a great choice even if we sacked AOB IMO.

He’s too intense for week in week out coaching (not just our players but anywhere). Not judging his record on his Tigers stint as they’re a bigger circus than us, but his Souths squads weren’t performing great towards the end of his time there. He’s a good coach for SOO or say for one year when you already have the team primed for a premiership. That’s not us.

Latest posts