What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Adam O'Brien

Yosh

Coach
Whenever we're down by a lot of points and there is only 15 or so minutes left, we start throwing the ball around and start to look real dangerous. We look like we're actually trying to win the game. If the players trusted AOB, they'd just stick to the original game plan till the 80th minute. KPP and Lucas look like strike backrowers but we aren't using them as such. The Hastings short ball to KPP is vomit worthy. If he is going to short ball then put Lucas on the left. Lucas looks like a great hole runner and has that step before the line. KPP needs the ball earlier to do damage, either with a fend or some footwork or an offload.

I don't hate AOB, seems like a great bloke but I hate his coaching style. I reckon he'd still make a great assistant coach somewhere. Has no ideas of how to win footy games.

Latest posts