What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

justadragon

Bench
His future relies on the next 7 games, if they capitulate like they have he will be gone before seasons end and we may see Flanno or gentle take the reigns. Here are my thoughts, worst defense in the league = coach, just about the worst attack = coach, if we make the 8 and we wont because we have the worst F & A, it would be totally and utterly embarrassing. Anyway it will all be sorted after Fridays game when we all come to realise we are a complete no show for any finals but we will all listen to Hook telling us we are going to fight because its still mathematically possible. Just spare me all this bullshit and put a great big F&^%king red line through this season as another Dragons wasted season.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
What is this story online today about Brad Arthur rumours leaving Parramatta for a rival club...the story even mentions St George but doesn't directly name them as the rival club.

TruSaint

Referee
What is this story online today about Brad Arthur rumours leaving Parramatta for a rival club...the story even mentions St George but doesn't directly name them as the rival club.

Was spoken about on 100% Footy last night.

Arthurs management are shopping him around as he has been under the spotlight for some time.

Basically implying that the Parra window is nearly up and they need to go deep into the playoffs.

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
Hook and Co, have been a huge disappointment. We had every excuse under the sun with the JDB saga, Covid, BBQ gate, but we’ve made it worse with really poor recruiting and retention. Revolving door of coach/ assistant coaches, trainers etc. I’m seriously thinking even Flanno is the only way out of this mess. We really need to get back to the basics - with fitness, attitude, defence, discipline and some structural plays. We struggle with all of basic 101 stuff. Anyway, another wasted season and tarnishing of the once great Club .

jeffdragon

Bench

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
How the f**k can we have little room in the cap.
With the cap as it is and a few young ones.
Cant see where the money goes.
Hunt Lomax and what did they gamble the other millions.
What a joke.
When you have quality players like Sharon, McCullough, Moga and Mbye in your roster, you expect them to take up the majority of your salary cap.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
I’m sick of this club being in the doldrums for so long. I don’t care about Flanno‘s past. If he is the man to turn this team around by a ruthless win at all cost attitude (within the rules) give him the damn job. He proved himself by winning a GF with a team without any real superstars. If Bad Santa could turn this team around I’d give him the job. I like many on here are sick to the back teeth of being an also ran club.

Paddles

Juniors
What happened at this board meeting? Is he out yet? This clown was sold to us (by the board as well) as the guy to bring this new generation through. All he's done is employ his old slow cronies and create division by the sound of it. The exact same thing he reportedly did at the other two clubs he was sacked by. Who could have seen this coming?

Mickthedragon

Juniors
What happened at this board meeting? Is he out yet? This clown was sold to us (by the board as well) as the guy to bring this new generation through. All he's done is employ his old slow cronies and create division by the sound of it. The exact same thing he reportedly did at the other two clubs he was sacked by. Who could have seen this coming?
You nailed it but most of his old signings from the broncs should be called his slow ponies.

Gareth67

First Grade
How the f**k can we have little room in the cap.
With the cap as it is and a few young ones.
Cant see where the money goes.
Hunt Lomax and what did they gamble the other millions.
What a joke.
Jeff I was under the impression that the Dragons would have plenty of money to go shopping for a number of true quality players at the end of the ‘22 season ?

Even the media had said the same , the fact that a number of our current players were signed to only a 1 year contract plus numerous others contracts reaching a conclusion .

So as you have said - just where has that reported ‘ spare ‘ money gone to ? Those useless mongrels who approve the players contracts or negotiate the dollar amount simply have no idea the state it leaves the club .

In this instance we are apparently- yet again- fighting to stay under the salary cap .

Enough is enough ! I will be damned if I renew my club membership this year as I have simply had enough of my money being squandered on what ? 12 long seasons of misery , heartbreak and broken promises .

Latest posts