What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

BennyV

Referee
Lol....56% wins does not get you into the top 4.....maybe not even the top 8. Get a calculator and punch in 56% of 26 games.....and the answer is....drum roll.....14 wins, 28 points. Wowwwww!
F##k hasler and madge. Losers.
Not entirely true - there are 24 games a season, so winning 56% gives 13.44 wins, which would be rounded to 14. 28 points. Plus 2 byes gives you 32 points. With our f/a this season, that puts us in 6th with a home semi against Manly.

Halser/Madge > daylight > Mary.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
This is the most frustrating and irritating thing of all....the silence on the issue of coaching performance review.

Its like they are hoping it will all go away. Its a discrace how this football club is run.
They either are arrogant in-bred rudderless fools in men's clothes who treat the fans like we are not the customer that provides them with much needed Revenue or they have a master plan and we are about to be swept away by their leadership brilliance.

sammythesaint

Juniors
Not entirely true - there are 24 games a season, so winning 56% gives 13.44 wins, which would be rounded to 14. 28 points. Plus 2 byes gives you 32 points. With our f/a this season, that puts us in 6th with a home semi against Manly.

Halser/Madge > daylight > Mary.
So you want to sign a coach that averages 28 points plus 2 byes a year.
Also....13.44 wins rounds down to 13, not up to 14.
If you are happy with 26 or 28 points plus byes.......wow.....Mr mediocrity himself.

5th to 8th is loser territory....top 2 nothing less.

Hasler, madge and henry....28 points.....stop the mediocrity.

Are you from Illawarra?

BennyV

Referee
So you want to sign a coach that averages 28 points plus 2 byes a year.
Also....13.44 wins rounds down to 13, not up to 14.
If you are happy with 26 or 28 points plus byes.......wow.....Mr mediocrity himself.

5th to 8th is loser territory....top 2 nothing less.

Hasler, madge and henry....28 points.....stop the mediocrity.

Are you from Illawarra?
No Paul, if I was from the Illawarra I'm sure you'd have met me before!

Of the current coaches in the NRL, plus other options, there are only 4 with better credentials; Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson and Green. I'd gladly take any of them, plus Brennan or Demetriou. But I'm sure as hell not discounting proven successful coaches like Hasler due to a low point in his career.

But look, I get it - you're aiming to protect your job but really, you don't need to, your drinking buddy Sean has that covered for you! And either way, dribbling shit on a public forum won't sway anyone's opinion of your 'ability' and trying to play down Haslers ability doesn't change it either!

sammythesaint

Juniors
No Paul, if I was from the Illawarra I'm sure you'd have met me before!

Of the current coaches in the NRL, plus other options, there are only 4 with better credentials; Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson and Green. I'd gladly take any of them, plus Brennan or Demetriou. But I'm sure as hell not discounting proven successful coaches like Hasler due to a low point in his career.

But look, I get it - you're aiming to protect your job but really, you don't need to, your drinking buddy Sean has that covered for you! And either way, dribbling shit on a public forum won't sway anyone's opinion of your 'ability' and trying to play down Haslers ability doesn't change it either!
So you cant read either?
I also want mary gone, Mr illawarra.
But not with other losers like hassler or madge.
Bellamy, bennett, green or robinson......yep.

Finally you may have gotten it.

So no more talk about 13.44 wins a year being acceptable....ok Mr illawarra.

Thats a good boy.

So you cant read either?

Thats a good boy.
If on;y they could throw people into the kiama blow hole.

BennyV

Referee
So you cant read either?

Thats a good boy.
So you're saying that Mary is a better option than one of those two?

Lovemedragons

Juniors
So you cant read either?

Thats a good boy.
This passive aggressive sarcasm putting down the beautiful Illawarra and its people says a lot about you guys, it's 18 years now, move on as the rest of the world has. I come from the St George side of the merger, sadly for whatever reasons we had to leave our stand alone Saints behind in 1999 and since then we support the St George Illawarra Dragons. Not healthy to put your partner down through ridicule. And sack Mcgregor too....

nontime111

Juniors
I hope in my soul theres a plan here, maybe watiing for Belly Ache to come breathe some FIRE back into our poor team